Update Information

I am in fact not dead. I know this is not a chapter, and a chapter is due. I will be getting to all of that information. 

Personal update: I never truly explained why I suddenly stopped writing this story. For most of my life, I have had some form of problem. I got diagnosed with anxiety and depression in eighth grade; this was the wrong diagnosis. The medication I got put on made me feel so much worse. Recently I got diagnosed with ADHD and am receiving treatment for that. I am on medication and working on starting therapy. For the first time I feel like I am alive. Even when I was younger it felt like my brain was stuck in a fog. I am able to sit down and complete a task; instead of starting a task and never finishing it.  I am finally able to get through the day without an overload or breakdown. Having an explanation for why I feel and act the way I do is helping me tremendously.

Story update: I will be continuing this story. I want this story to take a better turn and actually make sense. I cringe reading how I use to write and I truly do not understand how you guys can read this. The writing style will be very different compared to the previous chapters. Updates will be posted by Saturday each week. If for any reason I can not update I will put out a note. Also once I finish this book I will be moving to a different account. I will post this story and the next one on that account. 

WTF update: I have over 60k reads. I can not believe that. This started as something to do with my free time. I never thought people would actually enjoy what I wrote. I truly appreciate all of you.

Story ideas: 

- Ships? I am wanting to do Draco x Harry, as I am a Drarry fan. I want your opinions on that and other ship ideas. The only ships I will not do is an adult with a child and incest. 

- Should I change Isabelle's house? 

- Has nothing to do with HP. But at the end of each chapter I was thinking of doing a quote that is meaningful to me. Opinions?