h a n a

LEE SEULGI'S POV

I poured some coffee that I'll serve just for myself into a white, transparent cup. I lifted it up to my lips. I felt a sting, a sharp sting poke my lips.

"Hot!" I muffled.

I was that dumb to actually attempt to drink it. I brought the cup down to the working table for it to cool down.

As I'm preparing some more coffee, I see my aunt and uncle approaching me. It's still early therefore, not a lot of people are currently in this coffee shop.

My name is Lee Seulgi, 21 years old. I live in Los Angeles but my hometown is Seoul.

My parents left their bitchnesses/businesses with me. So, obviously I'm the one taking over it.

"Hello my dear!" she hugged me and caressed my soft brown curls. She moved away from me and touched my cheeks and smiled. "How's work? Hm?" She asked while still caressing my cheeks. I moved her hands away from my cheeks and replied.

I have lived in Los Angeles for 10 years, so I'm pretty fluent in English. I lived in Seoul for 11 years but my parents decided that I should stay here in America for good.

Today is the first day of my full day shift. I currently work in my aunt's coffee shop. Why I work here? Well I guess I just want to relax and unwind from all the bitchnesess/businesses handed over to me.

I have 3 bitchnesses/businesses to handle. 1 hotel, 1 restaurant and 1 arena, the LEE ARENA, all my bitchnesses are named after my family's last name.

"I mean, it's not that hard aunt Melanie." I turned back and poured some coffee into two cups and served it to aunt Melanie and uncle Jerome.

"Thank you, dear." uncle Jerome lifted his cup and took a sip of the coffee.

"Ouch!" I saw uncle's lips turned slightly red as result of sipping the freshly brewed coffee.
Aunt Melanie, being very caring, took a towel and pressed it to uncle Jerome's lips.

"Oh goodness! Jerome! You knew it was freshly brewed, why did you sip it right away?!" aunt Melanie exclaimed. I can see that she is very much worried.

Uncle Jerome smirked at aunt Melanie "I'm so lucky that I have you." uncle Jerome kissed aunt Melanie in her forehead as a sign of respect.

I automatically smiled so wide. I loved seeing people being sweet and romantic. They immediately looked at me causing me to change my wide smile to a serious face. Both of them giggled at me.

"Oh well, thank you for these coffee my dear! See you at your apartment later~~" aunt Melanie said with a sing-song voice. Both of them went out the coffee shop together with their cup of coffee.

They've been married for almost 20 years! They will celebrate their anniversary at my apartment later so I better go home early to cook food and decorate my apartment.

~*~

It's 9:30 in the afternoon, causing a lot of people and of course, my fellow work buddies to arrive at the coffee shop.
I see my best friend, Yeri approaching me.

"Look who's working." she placed her elbows on the counter while her palm is supporting her head. Her tone was sarcastic and released a slight laugh.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow causing her to release another laugh.

"Just kidding. Anyways, are you free tonight?" she asked while brushing her chin.

I suddenly remember about my aunt and uncle's anniversary at my apartment at 8:30. I still have to cook and buy some decorations for their anniversary. I also have to leave the coffee shop right away since uncle will treat my aunt Melanie for distractions.