s e t

JIMIN'S POV

The scent of Jin hyung's stew kimchi jjagae waked both me and my senses up. I slept for about 2 hours.

I hear a knocking on the door.

"Come in." I stated as I fix my bed.

The doorknob twisted and it reveals Jungkook who was knocking on my door earlier.

I look at him and said "I'm coming down, just wait for me later." I said while still fixing the bed.

"Jimin-ah I'm still puzzled by the way you acted earlier. Can you tell us what's happening?" Jungkook stated while his hands are at the back of his head.

I smiled slightly and continued "Arasso. Later I will make it clear for you guys." I finally finished making the bed and approached Jungkook.

"We already told Jin hyung about what happened earlier." Jungkook said.

"Let's go down? My favorite food is already served!" I replied with excitement.

Jungkook nodded and continued to walk before me. We finally made our way to the dining area.

I sat beside Jungkook and Taehyung as always.

Jin-sshi faked a cough and continued "So uhm, what happened earlier?" Jin-sshi asked while eating.

Hobi-sshi replied slyly "It's not that big of a deal. I just asked him.." Hobi-sshi pointed his index finger at me and continued "..about his ex-bestfriend's picture under the sofa."

"Is that all? I thought something serious happened. Pshh.." Suga hyung stated.

"But, why did you walk out? And it seemed like you were mad at us earlier." Taehyung replied.

"Yeah, we were just asking on how the picture of your ex-bestfriend made its way under the sofa." Namjoon hyung replied aswell.

"I also noticed that, whenever we talk about your ex-bestfriend Seulgi, you always become sensitive. Is there something wrong Jimin-sshi?" Jungkook asked innocently.

I haven't told them much about Seulgi and OUR past. All they know is that she's my ex-bestfriend and that's all. Maybe this is the perfect time to tell them all about OUR past.

~*~

"Oh... That's why you were always sensitive whenever we talk about her." Hobi hyung stated while brushing his long chin. Joke!

"You knew that she was in a relationship with Jackson. But why did you ask her tha-- oh I remember now, you were about to move in Seoul for good." Taehyung stated.

"But, why did your parents want you to move in Seoul for good?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Appa and eomma wanted me to live in Seoul for good because my audition for Big Hit got accepted. Before, I auditioned for Big Hit because me and Taehyung had nothing to do.." I looked at Taehyung and smirked at him.

He showed his rectangle smile and did a thumbs-up.

I was about to continue when Jin-sshi interrupted me.

"Wait, wait. So you were in Korea? I thought you and Seulgi were both in America?" Jin-sshi asked.

"I was in vacation at that time. Coincidentally, Taehyung was also taking a vacation in Seoul so we decided to audition for Big Hit. We thought we wouldn't get accepted but voila! We got accepted." I explained.

"You could've said "NO" to their offer." Suga hyung suggested.

"I was about to, but my parents knew about it and told me that I made a good move for applying as a trainee. They also agreed that I will be an idol here in Korea rather in America. They also agreed to migrate to Korea for good. They ended the partnership with Seulgi's family. I was telling them that I don't want to move to Korea but I couldn't do anything about it." I replied.

"Oh.. But, why didnt you tell us the whole story? We thought she was just an ex-bestfriend of yours." Namjoon hyung asked sadly.

I'm normally not that open to my friends.

"Sorry hyungs." I apologized.

Taehyung patted my back and said "It's okay, but make sure to not keep any secrets anymore."

I nodded.

Jin hyung suddenly clapped and said "Okay, it's time to sleep! Go back to your rooms, I'll be the one to wash these."

"Are you sure?" I asked sincerely since Jin-sshi is always the one in charge of the kitchen and food.

"Yeah it's okay." Jin hyung said with a thumbs up.

Me and my roommates went to our respective rooms and slept. Tomorrow is our rehearsal for our upcoming concert.

LEE SEULGI'S POV

It's the 20th of March, 5 more days until I meet my new clients.

"WAKE UP!" Yeri continues on shaking my body. I'm still sleepy can't she see? And besides, it's 5:00 in the morning!

I look at her angrily and put back my comforter on top of my head. Hoping that she would stop but I was wrong..

She keeps on shaking and shouting my name.

I let Yeri stay here overnight since I'm the only one living in my apartment.

I took off my comforter and said
"It's 5:00 in the morning can't you see?" I pointed towards my digital clock that obviously displays the time.

Yeri crossed her arms. The nerve that she crossed her arms while it's early in the morning!

"Do you seriously not even remember?" she rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Remember what?" I sat in my bed while leaning on the pillows.

She released a sigh and continued "It's your second day of your work in your aunt's coffee shop!"

I really don't want to work in her coffee shop. It's still the second day of work but I already feel exhausted. Maybe because of the upcoming stresses that I will face on the 25th of March.

"I don't want to work in aunt's coffee shop anymore." I groaned.

"What? It's still the 2nd day of your shift and your already giving up?" she asked.

"Look.." I stood up just enough to reach her height.

I continued "..can't you see I have 2 bitchnesses to handle? I still have to go and meet up with Big Hit to plan the design and etc."

"I was asking if your already giving up, it's just the second day of your shift. I wasn't asking about your so called 'bitchnesses' " Yeri rolled her eyes and stick a tongue out at me.

"Psh, after my business deal with Big Hit, I will continue on working in aunt's coffee shop. And please, don't stick your tongue out at me, I might pull that out!" I said.

"Yeah, fine fine. By the way, your parents called. They will be taking a vacation in here for a week." Yeri explained while checking herself out at the mirror.

I can't believe that my parents will come here to take a vacation! I'm so excited to see them once again personally!

"Really?! So when will they arrive here?" I asked while fixing my bed; glimpsing at her.

"Tomorrow." Yeri turned around at me and did a hair flip. Psh, for sure lices splattered all over the floor. Joke!

"Oh yes! Let's pick them up at the airport?" I suggested. I finally finished fixing my bed.

"Okay, by the way. I'm your best friend right?" she approached me.

She probably needs something from me.

"Wae? What do you need?" I asked her.

"Since BTS, most importantly my ultimate bias Jungkook is coming to your arena, umm--"

Before she could even proceed, I interrupted her because I knew that she wants to attend their concert for free.

"Yeah, free entrance, psh.. In one condition.." I smirked in an evil way. Bwahaha

She smiled so wide and continued "What condition?"
-
;end of chapter