y e o l - n e t

We hear footsteps and mumbling outside the other room which is possibly my room.

I stood up and approached the door. I put my ear near the door so that I can hear their mumbling clearly.

"Seulgi, open the door!"

After that said, it was followed by three consecutive knocks.

That voice sounded really familiar. I looked through the little hole in the door, I couldn't see them because they're both facing the door. I was right, they're knocking on my door!

I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder making me shiver.

"I think your friends are there outside." Jimin promptly said. I didn't even notice that he was at my back!

I nodded and casually opened the doorknob revealing Irene and Yeri looking extremely exhausted.

Irene had trouble lifting her arms full of shopping bags. "Mind helping us, princess?" Irene sarcastically said.

Jimin walked past me and took the bags off of Irene and Yeri's arms.

"Thank you, oppa!" Yeri hugged and thanked Jimin.

I just rolled my eyes and took the card that you slide to open your room and opened the door. Jimin went in and placed the bags on top of my bed.

"I'll be going, goodbye Seulgi." Jimin winked at me and did the 'two finger salute' to us. Before he closed the door, he threw a secret flying kiss to me.

I grabbed the air and kissed my hand.

"What are you doing?" Irene playfully asked while taking out the clothes from the bags.

I approached the bags and smiled at the amount of clothes the bought for me. No more repetitive clothes, thank God!

"Nothing, just randomly kissing the air I guess." I laughed and plopped on to my bed making me bounce two times so as the bags.

Yeri gave me a confused expression. She climbed on to my bed and sat next to me.

"You already know about Woohyun oppa and Ahri unnie right?" Yeri asked whilst playing with my brown hair.

I turned my head, causing her to lose a few of my hair from her hands.

"Yeah. Appa and eomma decided that I will stay in Ahri's house so that I can take care of her and her baby." I explained while slowly folding my eyes closed.

I felt Yeri nod and let go of my hair.

"Here, I arranged your clothes if you ever move to Ahri's house." I opened my eyes and scanned the bags.

I then took a quick glance at the wall clock.

7:20 AM

No wonder I feel drained and sleepy.
I stood up and took the bags off of my bed and placed it on the sofa.

I placed the back of my hand on my forehead. "What do you guys want for dinner? I'll order." I asked them whilst dialing the given number for food.

Their lips formed a wide smile. "Black Bean Noodles!" they suggested in unison.

I put the telephone in my right ear and waited for someone to answer.

[Yes, ma'am, sir?]

"Three black bean noodles please."

[Okay, that would be $30. Should it be charged from your credit card? What room number?]

"Room 1505. Haven't you been informed? This room number is being occupied by Lee Seulgi. There should be no charge." I frowned.