s i b p a l

LEE SEULGI'S POV

I arrive at my hotel. I thanked Mrs. Grapa for allowing me to hitch ride.

As I walk inside the lobby, the gigantic yet gorgeous chandelier lit the lobby up.

When I arrived at the elevator, I pressed the 'up' button. While waiting for the elevator to arrive at the lobby, I hum gracefully.

I noticed that the girl to my right kept stealing glances from me. She's wearing a black hoodie and her gorgeous side-braided brown hair stands out.

I also noticed that the elevator was taking too long, I thought that I could use the stairs but my room number is the highest plus, I'm tired.

I lift my hand to find my watch but unfortunately I'm not wearing one today. I took my phone out of the pocket of my jeans but it's drained. I check the surrounding to find the nearest clock but the nearest one is at the reception.

I face the girl to my right. "Miss, can you please check the time now? You see, I have no watch, yet my phone's drained." I ask.

She faced me, her head still looking down. Slowly, she looks up and removes her hood that was covering her face; allowing me to identify her.

"W-Wendy?" surprised, I dropped my phone with my eyes wide open; taking small steps backward as she continues to take steps forward.

A devilish smirk spread across her fair skin.

"The time? It's time for me to take Jimin back." after that, she released an evil chuckle.

*ting*

I cocked my head towards the hotel's elevator.

When I turned around to face Wendy, a cold puff of air hits my cheeks from the sudden movement.

She's gone.

Creeped, I vigorously grabbed my cracked phone by leaning down to the khaki colored floor then entered the empty elevator; pressed my floor number.

The elevator doors closed slowly.

"What just happened..." I whisper to myself.

Once the elevator did its traditional 'ting' sound, I exitted the elevator.

As I walk towards the aisle of rooms, I spotted Taehyung, Irene and Mr. Hobeom.

"TAEHYUNG?! IRENE?!" Mr. Hobeom yelled confusedly. His grip on his black matte luggage getting tighter.

Surprised, I hitched and cupped my mouth.

Taehyung and Irene stood up straight like they saw a ghost or something.

As Mr. Hobeom made his way towards the two, I saw the 6 boys come out from Hoseok, Jimin and Suga oppa's room.

Once Mr. Hobeom successfully made his way towards the two, he aggressively pulled Irene away from Taehyung.

"Ow.." Irene gently caressed her right arm.

"What the hell is this?" Mr. Hobeom
slammed his luggage hysterically down to the carpeted floor earning a slight thud which made the boys, Irene and I to jump slightly.

I ran towards them with a worried look.

"Wae? What's happening?" I ask, pretending that I have no idea of what's happening.