d u l

(A/N) Aigoo! This chapter was really hard to make! Thanks for the first two voters! Dedicated to:
@yoonminforlife @pvrplevelvetcake
Thank you for voting!

PARK JIMIN'S POV

The radio session is finally over. My hyungs and I have to practice for the upcoming concert in LA. I'm very much excited to see LA and of course, to see our fans. I still can't believe that we have come this far. Me and my hyungs finally reached our long awaited dreams.

As we our heading to our private van, our manager was talking to someone on his phone. Based from his facial reactions, it seems like he's getting into a business deal. He always has that serious face plastered when he's talking about business.

"Bu--" I heard manager hyung reply. But I'm guessing he got interrupted. He pressed his phone hard and looked at us.

He released a deep sigh and said "We might move the schedule of your concert."

All of us gasped in shock. Namjoon hyung, being the leader, talked to our manager.
"Wae? Is there any problem?" Namjoon hyung asked with his forehead creased.

Manager hyung shook his head and replied "Ms. Lee, the owner of the Lee Hotel and the Lee Arena is acting very unprofessionally. She turned down the offer. We might need to find a new hotel and a new arena to book." manager put his palm at his forehead and shook his head.

~*~

After 2 hours, Suddenly, manager's phone rang again. He answered the phone call and after approximately 2 minutes, he ended the call.

"Good news! The father of Ms. Lee told her daughter to sign the papers that Big Hit sent her. Now, all you guys need to do is rehearse and get ready for your upcoming concert." manager explained with a wide smile.

Finally, that Ms. Lee accepted the offer. I heard that several artists have come to her arena. I am really looking forward to going to LA.

I don't know why but I feel like I've heard the name "Lee" before.

Maybe because it's a brand?

Probably because there's a lot of "Lee"s in the world, especially in Korea which we are currently in.

Or maybe it's because I loved a Lee before...

~*~

We arrived at our dorm. As usual, it looks very messy.

"Aigoo! We really need to clean our dorm!" Jin hyung exclaimed with his hands on top of his head.

I looked at the dorm and it looks like we've been hit by a very strong and large typhoon.

Jin hyung released a deep sigh and assigned each and every one of us to do something
"Namjoon, sweep the floor and after that, throw it into the garbage can.
Suga, stop sleeping and change the bed sheets!"

I glared at Suga hyung who is still sleeping. I approached him and shook him to wake him up. Fortunately, it was a success he woke up and did what he's supposed to do.

Jin hyung continued "Taehyung, mop the floor, Namjoon is done sweeping."

Taehyung did what he's supposed to do and mopped the floor while smiling like a moron. Alien.

"Jungkook, stop texting IU and go buy some vegetable there.." Jin hyung pointed at our nearest store.
"..oh and, here.." Jin hyung gave Jungkookie shades and a cap to disguise himself.
"wear it."

Jungkookie wore the disguise and did a "salute" before going out the dorm. "Bye, hyungs!" Jungkookie waved.
He really is a good looking guy.

"HOSEOK!" Jin hyung exclaimed while going around in circle trying to find J-hors-- hope hyung.