y e o s e o t

PARK JIMIN'S POV

I took one last glance at Seulgi who is now approaching her family. I close the door and lay my flat back on the steady white door. I look at them one by one, same facial expressions. Their jaw are down, mouths wide open.

"Spill it." I cross my arms and look at the ceiling to make it less awkward.

"Do you still have feelings for her?" they asked me in a synchronized manner.

I stopped looking at the plain white ceiling and looked at them sternly.

I took a deep breath before responding "Isn't it obvious? I do, I still do." I cup my hands in front of my face and rub the temples of my forehead. The pain is throbbing due to our nonstop 3 hour rehearsal.

"But, doesn't she have a boyfriend? I think it's Jackfruit--Jack, oh! Jackson!" Taehyung said with a matching finger sticking up.

I uncup my hands and tried to dwell upon the name Jackson. Seulgi's boyfriend. I wonder if they're still together.

"I'll ask her plenty of questions anyways. Looks like she wasn't affected by the past. Seems like nothing ever happened." I said.

For the third time, someone knocked on this shitty door.

"Hey, it's Irene. May I go in?" I hear Irene noona ask permission from the other side of the door. Automatically, Taehyung's cheeks flushed like crazy.

Taehyung has been in a relationship with Irene noona for 2 years and counting.

None of us are allowed to date anyone.

Taehyung fixed his hair and what he's wearing. I moved a little bit to let Taehyung open the door.

Taehyung roughly pulled Irene noona just enough so that their faces align. Taehyung kissed Irene's nose. Irene playfully spank Taehyung's arms.

Irene looked around the hallway and continued "Taehyungie! Don't do that, someone might see us." Irene scolded Taehyung.

Taehyung pouted "Mianhaeyo."

"Ahem, ahem." Hobi hyung coughed.

"Oh, ah-- dinner is served. The table is ready out over--" Irene pointed outside "--there.."

All of us went outside the room and proceeded to walk towards the long dining table. Long, like my "Jimin Junior"

All seven of us is amazed by the sight of Korean cuisine.

In total, the chairs can accommodate 14 people. Perfect for all of us. In the middle, there sits our manager. At the left side, there sits Mr. Lee Hyo Jung, Mrs. Lee Ye Jung, Ahri, Woohyun hyung and Seulgi's friend. I don't know her name..

I took a gaze on the right side of the table and there sits Namjoon hyung, Jin eomm-- hyung, Suga hyung, Taehyung, Jungkook and
J-Hope hyung.

They're all sitting at their repective seats. I notice that there are two chairs that are empty. One on the LEFT SIDE and one on the RIGHT SIDE. Face to face.

I see Seulgi walking towards her respective seat. I pulled her chair gently and let her sit. She gave me a quick smile.

I sit in my chair and took the chopsticks that are offered.

"Let us pray." Seulgi closed her angelic eyes and put her hands together in a "praying manner"

The others followed what Seulgi did. Eventually, I put my hands together like what Seulgi did.

After praying, it was time to eat. Chuckles and gossips are heard inside this dining area.

"Oh, I plan on doing that too! Haha!" Seulgi chuckled while looking at her proud eomma and appa.