d a s e o t

LEE SEULGI'S POV

Today is the 24th of March. Surprisingly, I woke up with a good mood. As usual, I opened my curtains that shows how beautiful Los Angeles is. As I was looking at the beautiful scenery, I hear a big thud followed by little sounds of footsteps. Yeri isn't here, no one is here but myself. I took my heels that I wore yesterday and held it in my hand just in case.

I slowly take a peek out my door and no one is there. I see that the lights are open in the kitchen. Is it possible that someone broke into my apartment? I also smell food that tastes good just by the smell of it.

"This is freaking me out..." I whispered to myself. I sneakily made my way to the kitchen and saw a figure. Thank God! I thought someone broke into my apartment.

"Oh, Seulgi dear! You're awake! Good morning here, I'm cooking your favorite Jjajangmyeon." aunt Melanie moved her hips away so that I can see what she's cooking. She turned her head to me and notices the heel that I'm holding.

"Why are you holding your heel?" aunt Melanie laughed while stating those words.

I look at the heel that I'm holding and hid it under my back. I was overthinking.

"Oh, haha. I thought someone broke into my apartment that's why." I explained unsurely. I sit in the dining table that offers 5 chairs. For me, it's a lot of chairs especially for me. I'm the only one that lives in here anyway. Aunt Melanie took 2 plates and filled both of them with Jjajangmyeon, my all time favorite. She takes the 2 plates and places it on the table for the both of us to eat this spectacular food.

"Aunt Melanie, did eomma and appa tell you that they're going to pay LA a visit?" I asked her while still eating this delicious food that she cooked.

She looked up at me "How did you know? It was supposed to be a surprise." she said while slurping the food. Looks like she's enjoying her own recipe.

"Well, I'll just act like I'm surprised when I see them later. I'm going to my arena later to meet up with them." I said while playing with my chopsticks.

"Okay--" the phone of aunt Melanie received a text message from uncle Jerome. As aunt Melanie reads it, her blank face expression suddenly turned into a wide smile showing her spectacular teeth.

"I have to go my dear, I have to take care of your uncle." aunt Melanie pouted while standing up. She left my apartment with a smiled plastered to her face.

~*~

My outfit of the day is not that professional. I'm wearing my all time favorite shirt. I'm about to drive to Yeri's house to pick her up. She can't use her car at the moment because her parents grounded her for no reason. I honked my car to let her know that I'm out here waiting. I can see her in the window waving at me and eventually their front door opened. It wasn't Yeri who opened their front door but her older brother G-Dragon oppa.
I opened the door of my car and approached GD oppa.

"Annyeonhaseyo Jiyong oppa!" I bowed at him as a sign of respect. I'm one of his crazy fangirls but I don't want him to know that. It's enough that he's my bestfriend's brother.

He revealed his pearly white and perfect smile. "You're here to fetch my sister right? She's upstairs, upstairs for almost 30 minutes." Jiyong oppa sighed. Oh my gosh, his breath even smells perfect. Fresh and minty.

But, 30 minutes? What's taking her too long? I'm going to get late because of her. Finally, their front door opened and there she is, all dressed up.

"Bye, oppa!" Yeri waved her hands at my bias. She didn't even bother look at me as if I'm thin air. I waved my hand at GD oppa to say goodbye and appraoched my car and continued to drive to my arena.