s i b g u

Last night was remarkable. For me and Jimin at least. I'm not sure if this relationship would work out. I guess we just really have to be extra careful.

No one is actually aware that me and Jimin are together. It's not that we don't trust our closest friends but, I just don't think it's the right time for us to tell them about 'us'.

Jimin actually insisted that we tell them but I told him to keep it just between the two of us for now.

I rubbed my eyes as I slowly sit up from my bed. I look down only to see me wearing my favorite shirt. Yes, the one that Jimin gave me on my 16th birthday. I noticed that the colors were slowly fading due to me washing it many times.

I shrugged it off as I stand up and head for the kitchen counter. I touched the cold, brown marbled counter and grabbed the coffee maker and brewed some coffee. I reached over the wooden cupboards and opened it. I grabbed the white cup and poured the freshly brewed coffee in it.

I flinched slightly from the surprising knocks on my door, causing a small amount of coffee to pour on to the counter.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath as I placed the cup down and headed to the door. Another set of knocks echoed inside the room

"I'm coming! Gosh!" I raised my voice just a tiny bit to show a hint of annoyance. I finally made my way to the door and opened it.

Jimin.

A wide smile formed in my lips as I saw him, standing in front of me all made up. His scent smells so manly and delicious as if I just want to cuddle with him and bury my face into the crook of his neck.

He closed the door behind him and greeted me. "Good morning, jagi."

I felt butterflies in my stomach as my cheeks started to burn up. I was about to open my mouth when suddenly..

'You still haven't brushed your teeth nor have you fixed yourself.' My brain suddenly reprimanded me.

I hastily cupped my mouth and made small steps backwards; away from him. As I did so though, he made small steps forward. I tripped and suddeny fell face to the floor with him on top.

Oh my god! I still haven't brushed my teeth yet! My hair is messy and that includes my makeup-free face!

I quickly cocked my head to the side, preventing him from getting a glimpse of my face.
"Waeyo? What's wrong?" He asked me innocently.

Déjà vu. I feel like this happened before.

"J-Jimin ah!" I playfully hit his shoulder once. "I'm not ready." I said.

He placed his two hands on the carpeted floor to raise himself up and away from me. He stood up and lent his hand for me to grab on.

I swear, this happened before.

I hesitantly grabbed on to his hand to pull myself away from the ground. His charming eyes followed me as I swiftly turned around to face the bathroom entrance and headed right for the sink.

"Don't be a creep and stop staring at me. I know I'm hot but please, control yourself
Mr. Park." Since the sink is near the bathroom door, I used my feet to kick the door shut.

~*~

We're currently eating at my dining table whilst watching some morning shows on the television.

"Mmm.. So delicious!" I closed my eyes as I attempt to take another bite from the yummy sandwich that Jimin prepared for me. As I was about to bite, he hastily took the sandwich from me and locked his lips on to mine.