y e o l - d a s e o t

THIRD PERSON'S POV / NARRATOR'S POV

Seulgi quickly texted her aunt saying that she's on her way. Seulgi dashed to her closet and picked out anything that she can grab. After dressing up, she left her room and used the elevator to get herself to the lobby.

Seulgi took a cab going to Eaveswell Hospital and after a few minutes, she arrived at the said hospital.

She looked for a receptionist and bowed.

"Hello, do you know the room number of Ms. Lee Ahri?" Seulgi asked as her legs continue to tremble.

The receptionist looked at her with a confused look plastered on her face.

"Sorry, we're not supposed to reveal our patient's room numbers." The receptionist flicked the papers in front of her.

Annoyed, Seulgi hits the reception table causing a loud thud to be heard around the silent room.

"I'm her sister! Now please tell me her room number." Seulgi clenched her fists as she hits the table once again.

Meanwhile, in Ahri's room, a deafening silence circulates the room.
Not until a loud thud coming from the reception reaches the silent room causing Melanie to wake up from her nap.

Curious, Melanie opened the door and made her way towards the reception. She saw a thin and long haired lady raging at the receptionist.

Seulgi.

Melanie approaches Seulgi and hugged her from the back.

"Get off--" Seulgi turned around to free her from the tight hug. Her eyes widened as she saw her aunt, looking tired, exhausted and both her almond eyes swollen.

Seulgi resumed in hugging her aunt. Tears continued to slide down her naturally flushed cheeks.

"Where's my sister?" Seulgi sniffed as she escapes from the warmth of her aunt's hug.

Melanie sighed and held Seulgi's hands as she drags her to Ahri's room.

"She's resting inside. But her baby is resting in peace." Melanie tells Seulgi.

They reached the door of Ahri's room. Seulgi eyed Melanie asking for permission. Melanie casually nodded as an answer.

Seulgi exhaled before opening the door. Seulgi's legs trembled once again as she approaches her sister.

Awake and blank.

The two women step in while Seulgi pulls Ahri for a hug. She, Seulgi waited for a response but there wasn't any.

Seulgi approaches Melanie and sat next to her.

"Why didn't you just ask me the room number by texting me? Did you really have to make a scene out there?!" Melanie whispered in a stressed tone, pointing her index finger outside the door.

Seulgi shook her head and prompted her chin by using her balled-up fist.
"I ran out of credits, mianhe Where's uncle?."

"He bought food and fruits and he's going to tell your parents about what happenee to your sister. He'll probably be back after an hour." Melanie answered.

"By the way aunt, what happened to my sister? Why did she have a miscarriage?" Seulgi asks as she stares at her emotionless sister.

"Woohyun visited her. They argued, until an accident happened. Woohyun wanted to talk to Ahri but your sister didn't want to." Melanie said.

"Woohyun being hard-headed, he tried to pull Ahri towards him because Ahri is avoiding Woohyun. She went up the stairs but Ahri slipped. She fell down the stairs and there, her baby is gone." Melanie explained and turned her gaze towards Seulgi waiting for her response.