i l g o p

(A/N) I was supposed to publish this on Friday but whatever..

LEE SEULGI'S POV

I happily walk out the room that I was in earlier. I noticed a girl about to slide in a slippery floor. I grabbed her hand as fast as I could and successfully saved her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and held her chin up. I'm surprised!

"IRENE?/SEULGI?" both of us exclaimed.

"It has been a while! How are you?" I ask Irene.

"I'm fine! So what are you doing here?" she asked me.

My brows furrowed. "I'm the owner of this arena."

Her jaw dropped. "Really?!"

I smirked playfully. "Really."
Based from her outfit, she looks like she works here. All black with a pop of color on her lips.

"Do you work here?" I asked her while brushing my chin.

"Yep, as a stylist." she responded with a bright smile.

But, she's supposed to know that I own this arena. How come?

"Hmm, how come did you not know that I own this arena?" I asked Irene while sitting on the nearest sofa. Most of the stylists and staffs are about to go home since it's already late.

Irene sat beside me. "I didn't really pay attention to what manager oppa was announcing back in Korea because I was busy cuddling with Taehyu-- I mean--"

Cuddling with Taehyung? What does that mean?

"Cuddling with who? Taehyung?" My eyes bulged out.

"ARE GUYS IN A RELATIONSHIP?!" she cupped my mouth as fast as she could.

"Sshh.. I'm not even sure if I should be trusting you but, YES, we've been secretly ON for 2 years. Please! Don't tell anyone especially manager oppa.." her head faced down with her hands intertwined.

"You can trust me.." I spotted Yeri approaching us.

The moment she sat next to me, I pulled her even closer and continued. "..and of course my best friend, Yeri."

Irene looked up and smiled brightly at Yeri who looks confused.

"Wait, what? What's happening?" Yeri asked us. Her head switching between me and Irene.

I gave Irene the look whether I should tell Yeri. She nodded as an answer.

"Okay, so here's what happened.."
I started. I continued on explaining until she gets the situation.

"Oohhh..." she nodded slowly.

"So please, Yeri. I hope I can trust you both." Irene smiled shyly.

Yeri and I looked at each other and smiled at Yeri. "Of course!" Yeri said.

"But wait, aren't you the girl who helped Taehyung who was choking on a piece of meat?" Yeri asked while laughing.

"Yeah." Irene replied.

"Oh, I didn't really see or recognize your face a while ago because your hair was covering your face." I explained.

Irene nodded and eventually checked her watch. She stood up and announced. "Sorry guys, I have to go home now. It's late."

Yeri and I both gave her a thumbs up. Eventually she left. Yeri turned her head to me.

"Tell me, which one did you bang!" Yeri asked me with her brows furrowed.