y e o l - d u l

PARK JIMIN'S POV

"We're here." our driver announced.

I looked back at Seulgi and witnessed her fixing her bag. I peeped out our tinted window and saw a man in a black hoodie. I think that's Jackson.

"Be careful. Call us if you need help." J-Hope hyung said.

I nodded as a reply. The driver opened the sliding door for me and Seulgi. When we stepped out, they waved their hands at ours and we waved our hands at them. The driver closed the sliding door and proceeded to sit in the driver's seat.

The van finally moved giving me and Seulgi the opportunity to scan the surroundings. I held her cold hands and looked at her.

"Don't be scared. You wanted this anyway.."

She rolled her eyes and walked ahead of me. I followed her and opened the entrance door. The restaurant seems old.

We continued to enter the restaurant. The restaurant is empty and silent. So silent that it makes me deaf. Until the man in the black hoodie caught our eyes.

He turned his head towards us and smiled. He stood up and walked towards Seulgi.

"Um, where should we sit?" Seulgi broke the silence by asking Jackson.

"Here. Follow me." I stole a glance from Jackson and obeyed him.

When we reached the table, Jackson was about to sit next to Seulgi but good thing J-Hope hyung gave me his 'horse powers' today and I quickly made my way next to Seulgi's seat. Jackson had no choice but to sit on the other side of the table.

"Drinks? Burgers?" Jackson suggested.

Seulgi shook her head and forced a smile.

"Psh, Seulgi just ask him the damn question." I said, gritting my teeth.

Jackson frowned and faced me.
"What question?"

"That you're mentally ill." I answered.

"What?! That was exactly 5 years ago Jimin. I've healed!" Jackson defended himself.

"I told you, Jimin." Seulgi whispered.

"By the way, Jackson. Were you the one who sent the flowers to me?" Seulgi asked.

Jackson stayed silent for approximately 5 seconds before answering. He nodded and held onto Seulgi's hands which are on top of the table.

"I'm so sorry Seulgi. I'm sorry for cheating over you. Look, I-I've changed!" Jackson explained. "I broke up with Krystal just for you! I still love you!"

At the corner of my eyes, I see tears building up in Seulgi's eyes.

I shook my head and took off Jackson's hands over Seulgi's. Making Jackson face me.

"Bullshit! If you loved Seulgi, you wouldn't have cheated on her in the first place!" I exclaimed in a sharp tone. "Before I left for Korea, you promised me that you won't hurt her. But what happened? I came back here with her heart broken?"

Jackson clenched his left fist hard. So hard that his knuckles are turning white.

"That is why I'm apologizing! I want her back!" Jackson faced Seulgi. "Please love me back, I'm sorry! I promise to never cheat on you again! I'll love you unconditionally!"

I stood up and grabbed Seulgi's arm and pulled her away from the table.

"Jackson, find another one that you can play with. Because I won't be playing your games anymore." Seulgi completely broke down and walked out of the restaurant.

I shifted my gaze towards Jackson and I saw him looking down and his tears dripping down his cheeks.

I decided to follow Seulgi. I exitted the entrance door and looked around searching for Seulgi when finally I recognize a familiar voice.

"Let go of me!" I hear Seulgi plead. Trying to take her wrists off of the two men.
-
(A/N) Sorry for the long wait.