y e o l - s e t

LEE SEULGI'S POV

"Let go of me!" I pleaded. Trying my hardest to bolt against both their hands that is tightly gripping both my wrists.

"Just come with us. You'll have fun! We'll make sure that you will have the best threesome ever!" the guy on my right tugged me even closer to his chest. He smelled like liquor.

Suddenly, a guy in a black shirt ran towards us and hit the guy on my right with a long piece of wood, resulting the drunk man to fall on the cemented ground.

He turned around and faced the guy on my left, giving me the opportunity to identify his face.

Jimin.

I scanned the place and quickly tried to find something to protect myself. I spotted an old baseball bat.

"Jackpot." I thought to myself.

I quickly grabbed the bat and repeatedly hit the drunk man while Jimin is beating the hell out of the guy on my left a while ago.

When we noticed that both of them lost their consciousness, we stood up in unison. I dropped the bat and hugged Jimin. After a few seconds, he caressed my back causing me to feel shivers in my spine.

I let go of the hug and fixed myself awkwardly. When I felt his gaze, I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you." I thanked him.

He let out a slight chuckle. "Welcome. You should've waited for me."

"Let's call Bangtan to pick us up? I'm terrified of this place." I wrapped my arms around me.

He nodded and pulled out his phone from his pocket and tried to call Jin oppa.

After a few calls, Jimin's face suddenly lighted up.

"Yeoboseyo hyung. What took you so long?"

"Ah.. Pick us up, we're outside the restaurant. Near these two guys." He stomped his feet hardly at the leg of the drunk man causing him to release a loud groan.

"We'll just explain later." He eyed me and raised his brows.

"Yeah, Goodbye." He pulled out his phone away from his ear and ended the call.

"Let's sit there first." He dragged me away from the two men and we sat in the nearest bench.

"So, what happened inside?" I broke the deafening silence.

He turned his head towards me and so did I.

"He won't bother you anymore don't worry." he gave me a bitter smile.

"When's your group's next schedule? Do you guys have interviews or hostings?" I asked.

"The nearest schedule is actually your sister's wedding. Ahri and Woohyun hyung's wedding." he answered.

Oh no! I actually wasn't even helping in the preparations for their wedding!

"Thanks." I thanked him and looked up to the sky.

In the corner of my eyes I saw him frown and gave me a puzzled look. "For what?"

Still looking up, I reply. "For reminding me that I have to help in their wedding. I was so preoccupied by handling my parents' businesses. I really want to take a break. I might temporarily close my arena and my restaurant to avoid stress. I'll keep the hotel going since it's the easiest business that I can handle."

He held my hand causing me to turn my head back to him.

He showed his joyful smile. "You don't have to close your businesses! I have an idea!"