n e t

NOTE: I changed "Sandara's" name to "Yeri"

LEE SEULGI'S POV

"You have to come with me later. I'll be meeting up with BTS' Manager."

Yeri placed her hands on top of her mouth with her eyes wide open.

"That's not even a condition. That's an advantage! Oh yes, I'll get to see BTS!" Yeri stated while jumping in circles.

"I don't think BTS is with their manager at the moment. I'm pretty sure Mr. Song Hobeom is the only one here in LA at the moment." I said while preparing my outfit. I really have to buy new clothes, my outfits are getting way too repetitive.

"Well, I hope they're there because I'll eat the hell out of Jungkook if I ever get the chance." Yeri stated crazily. Sometimes, I wonder if she is a sasaeng fan. Hopefully not, that would ruin her image.

~*~

Me and Yeri arrived at MY restaurant. This is the place in which me and Mr. Song Hobeom will meet up.
The scent of Korean cuisine and really smells good. It has been a while since I smelled and tasted Korean cuisine.

"Good morning ma'am!" the waiters greeted me.

As a reply, I smiled at them and suddenly I see a girl about to approach me. I can't recognize her face that much since she's at the corner of the restaurant.

Slowly, I recognize her face. It's my sister.

"Ahri unnie?! Annyeong!" Yeri greeted my older sister, Lee Ahri.

Her eyes locked on mine and greeted me "Coincidence? What are you doing here Seulgi?" Ahri crossed her arms.

Yeri looked at me and gave me the look that signals me to explain.

"I'm going to meet up with Mr. Song Hobeom. Big Hit is going to use my hotel and my arena. So if you excuse me.." I was about to go past her and grab Yeri's hand when she grabbed my arms and turned my body to her.

"Wait, Big Hit? Does that mean that BTS is going to your arena and will stay at your hotel?!" Ahri stated LOUDLY.

As a result, the people that were eating turned their heads to us.

"Lower your voice!" I whispered.

I see Woohyun oppa, Ahri's fiancé. I hear girls starting to whisper about how hot and handsome he is. Ahri caught the girls whispering so she made a move to let them know that they're about to get married. Ahri turned her head to Woohyun and ran to him.

They walk towards me and Yeri.

"Woohyun, can we let BTS sing for our UPCOMING WEDDING? Please?" Ahri emphasized the phrase upcoming wedding.

Woohyun frowned. "Why not my group? Infinite." he pouted.

"But please, I want BTS to sing for us. Let your group rest." Ahri rolled her eyes and put her hand on top of Woohyun's shoulder.

"Ahem." Yeri faked a cough.

Both Ahri and Woohyun looked at Yeri and eventually looked at each other again.

"Fine, fine. But how--" Ahri interrupted Woohyun.

"Yes! My sister.." Ahri pulled me between them and continued "..has contact with them. Am I right?" Ahri looked at me convincing me to say yes. I'm not even sure if I do have contact with them.

I nodded forcefully. I hear Yeri's stomach making some noise. What a great excuse to get my self away from this couple.

"Um, Seulgi, I'm starving." Yeri told me with her hands on her waist. Oh no, she's turning into a dragon like his brother GD. Yes, her brother is GD. Cool right?

"Okay, we'll be going now. Eat well guys! Good luck Seulgi." Woohyun said while showing his bright teeth causing the people or should I say, girls eating to silently squeal. Ahri and Woohyun successfully made their way out my restaurant.

I approach a waiter and asked him "Annyeonghaseyo, do you know the number of the table I reserved?" the waiter nodded and points his index finger towards table no. 46

I bowed as a sign of thank you and continued to walk towards table no. 46 with Yeri.
I see a guy wearing a black cap, white shirt and black pants. He lifted his head and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed.

He lend his hand for me to shake it.

Me and Yeri sat together, we didn't order anymore since Mr. Hobeom already ordered. Yeri continued eating while me and Mr. Hobeom talk about the deal.

"So, here are the papers. I signed both of them. Based from the papers, it states that BTS is staying at my hotel starting from March 23.." my voice faded as I read the last 3 words. I guess they're already here?

"Yes, they are. Actually, the boys are already here, tomorrow they will be rehearsing at the stage. We also need you, Ms. Lee to be there to help us and for the boys to meet you." Mr. Hobeom replied while taking a sip of his coffee.

My forehead creased. "Why do I need to be there tomorrow? The staffs are there to help you aren't they? Besides, I have to pick up my parents at the airport tomorrow." I asked curiously.

"Ms. Lee, yes, the staffs are there to help us but we need you to configure some difficulties in the arena. The boys are also eager to meet you. About your parents, they wanted to surprise you." Mr. Hobeom replied. I saw Yeri's eyes bulge out when she heard that my parents wanted to surprise me.

"So does that mean that we won't pick your parents up at the airport?" Yeri asked me while holding her chopsticks.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied. But, how did he know that my parents are going to take a vacation here?

I turned my head to Mr. Hobeom and raised an eyebrow "Oh and, how did you know about my parent's vacation?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well, Mr. Lee Hyo Jung and his wife Lee Ye Jun told me that they wanted to check on how you handle your businesses. That's why I want you to go to your arena tomorrow because both your eomma and appa are there. I'm not supposed to tell you these but, whatever." Mr. Hobeom explained.

Oh, so that's why he wanted me to go to the arena. Now it all makes sense. Finally, I'm about to see my parents!

"So that's why.. Anyways, tell the boys that I wished them goodluck for their concert." I said. The three of us finished eating. I look at Yeri's plate and it's clean. Surprisingly, we all finished our food. I paid the bill.

Me and Yeri was about to exit the restaurant when suddenly I hear Mr. Hobeom call my name. "Miss Lee.."
I turned around and walked towards him.

"Yes?" I asked.

He put his fist in his mouth and coughed. He lifted his head and smiled at me "Thank you for accepting our offer."
I smiled back at him as a reply "Your welcome. May I ask though.."

Still smiling he replied "What's the question?"

I suddenly remember what my sister Ahri told me to ask Mr. Hobeom.

"Since BTS is staying here until April, and my sister's planned wedding is on April 3, my sister Lee Ahri wants BTS to sing for them. IF they have time." I emphasized the word "IF" since they have such hectic schedules I didn't want to interrupt them.

Mr. Hobeom pulled out a paper and scanned it. I'm guessing it's an agenda/planner.

"Well, good news! They do have time! I'll tell the boys about it then?" he asked while fixing his business bag.

"Yeah. I'll tell my sister aswell. I'm pretty sure that my sister Ahri will be at my arena tomorrow so we can talk about it."
I stated.

"Gosh! Seulgi, let's go!" I hear Yeri shout outside the window of my car. What a disgrace!

"I better go, she's turning like a dragon like her brother once again!" I said.

Mr. Hobeom laughed and waved his hands as I exit the restaurant. I enter my car and drive to my apartment.
-
(A/N) The upcoming chapters will be the main start/important parts of this fanfiction! I myself is excited! My hearteuuu..