Found it

"LET ME GO!!!" I scream, begging to be let out of the constraints. I had woken up this morning, only to find myself  tied to a pole. After nearly an hour of screaming, they still hadn't let me go, I was going to have to change tactics soon. 

"The others found Thomas and Brenda." The target says tiredly, he has been doing this all day, replying to my screams with meaningless chatter. Who is Thomas? Who is Brenda? For reasons I can't figure out, he hasn't left the entire time. Perhaps he wants information?

"Please let me go?" I say, asking quietly this time instead of screaming.

"Skylar I can't." The target says, his voice full of sadness that I don't understand. "You're crazy."

"Who is Skylar?!" I ask angrily, spit flying from my mouth as I hiss the words through clenched teeth. "You keep saying that name? Why?!"

"That's you." He says quietly, his voice cracking with emotion. "Or at least it was..." I'm taken back for a second, he's lying, he must be. How could he know me?

"Oh." I say, deciding to change my tactics once again. I go silent, determined to find away to get free. For a while we sit there, me watching him and him watching me, it is agonizingly boring.

Eventually, the room begins to fill with other people. One of them, a blond boy I recognize as a secondary target, approaches. "Skylar?" He says hesitantly.

"Oh hey Newt." My target says, turning around.

"Newt." I whine, making use of my targets mistake. Never reveal an accomplices name. "He won't let me go." I say pointing to my target.

The boy, Newt, looks at me quizzically. "She seems ok." He says, more to my target than to me.

"I am." I say eagerly, "I'm fine now."

"She's not." My target answers, "trust me, she was screaming her head off a few minutes ago."

"But I'm fine now." I protest. "Why won't you believe me?"

"Minho." Newt says, "why don't you just test her?" Ok, so now I know my targets name, this could be useful.

"Fine." My target, Minho, says, then he turns to me, "Skylar, how many people survived the maze trials?"

"Uh..." I say racking my brain for an answer, suddenly one pops into my head. "Thirty!" I say, proud to have come up with the right answer, surely they will let me out now?

Newt and Minho exchange a sad glance before replying. "No, you're wrong." Minho sighs, giving Newt an I-told-you-so look.

"Give it time." Newt says, putting a hand on Minho's shoulder, "she'll come back."

I see someone approaching, but he's not a target. So why is he talking to mine?

"What do you want James?" My subject growls.

"Let me try?" The new boy asks kneeling beside my target. I decide to use this opportunity.

My target huffs but waves his hand, "if you think you can do something I haven't go for it."

The other boy doesn't reply, but starts scooting closer until he's just out of reach. "Skylar, I know you are in there, you can fight this remember? I told you that? You can do it." He says quietly. I see my target straining to hear what he says, and I take my opportunity. I slump against the pillar letting my eyes close and my entire body droop. When I pretend to let my eyes flutter open, I notice both boys staring at me with a strange expression. My targets is marked with a sadness I don't understand.