The world of majik

Mari's pov (p.s this is happening like she is explaining this.
All my life I've been hurt. Or...well I guess ignored. Nobody likes the children of Hades... I'm also somehow the child of Nyx too. People avoid me, they fear me or they just don't want to get involved with one of the children of the two worst Gods. Not everyone has majiks but they all know about it. That's why there is majik users that protect the ones who don't use or have majik. There is majik users who battle to level up and protect. I am one of those majik users. They call me one of the majik bosses. Oh! And I forgot to mention there is majik users who are really hard to defeat but if you are successful you get a badge to show that you have beaten them and move a rank up. Anyways they refer to me that way but, I don't consider myself that. They nicknamed me ' The Angel Of Darkness'
Now/present
I was walking around until I saw a village that I could rest in for now. I walked down the path that was full of many people. I was wearing a hood on my head to make sure no one noticed me. My make was also on under my head, but I guess someone noticed me and yelled "Y-you are... I-I challenge you to a battle!! Usually when battle occurs there's not much of a crowd but since there is so much people here the crowd was gigantic. "What is your name..." I ask. She looks up and says "My name is Lori". "Well I accept your request to your battle". She looks at the person beside her and tells him to referee the battle. "1,2,3, GO!!" Lori came running at me as a fairy sword appeared in her hand. Once Lori came to me she slashed at me, I dodged. I shadow traveled behind her very quickly before she notices. Lori looks like the type who has fast reflexes. Once I shadow traveled behind her I smirk and kicked her. Lori stumbled and quickly turned around and slashed at my face. I'm glad I actually had my mask on or else... well I would have been badly injured. The other half of my mask fell of my face and landed in the ground with a thud. My weapon then appeared in my hand. The weapon was 'The Scythe'. I slashed at her trying to control the power within. Let's leave it at that I can't control my power very well. Then Lori backed up. She had a cut on her face that was dressed with red. I then ran to her and kicked her back knocking down her weapon leaving her vunerable. I point my Scythe to her neck " I-I GIVE UP!! Lori hollered. I silently left her with the cut on her face. I leave to the nearest inn be for people start asking questions. Annoying I think silently. I checked in with the manager and left quickly before she noticed who I was. I ran to my room and locked the door. I let myself drop to the bed. I slowly close my eyes letting the darkness engulf me. I then slowly fell asleep.

Arwin's pov
I stare at Jaxon. Jaxon is left wide eyed, he is in awe. He just saw one of the most strongest majik user fight one of his friends. Lori. I fix my glasses that fit perfectly on my face. I stare at Jaxon and giggle. I sigh and walk with Jaxon towards Lori. We both surround her. I stick my hands n out and say " May thy heal the wound cast on this being". The cut on her face slowly then started closing.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~○
Hey guys hoped you liked the first chapter!! Well hopefully you know the percy jackson series because I know it. It also might be a confusing
Concept to grasp. Well anyway guys thank you for reading,
Bye~♡♡