Chapter 69

Nikki's pov
Elora stood there revising her plan to kill Green. As she was mumbling she stopped, and suddenly turned her head towards me.

"You... I know.. YOU CAN HELP ME KILL HER!" Elora screamed out in glee. Her eyes sparkled and her in song voice echoed throughout the chamber.

I was taken aback by the sudden need and thought it through. I smirked and looked up, "You need to help me out of my wolf form first. Or else I'm useless. And. You need to let go of ALL of my family."

Elora didn't seem suprised at my answer but stood still and thought it through. Her eyes darted through the room as if she thought someone was listening.

Elora then walked towards me, I tensed and growled. "No. I won't attack.. I'll do it. Just pretend right now.." She whispered.

"YOU STUPID BEAST NO!" Elora suddenly yelled out.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME DO YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU GO?"

Mist suddenly started to permeate through the room. I turned to Elora and saw her bring up her pointer finger to her mouth, " Shh... Scream."

"AgHHHhH!!" I screamed out. I looked back at her and a smirk was on her face.

"Fool." She said. As the mist became even thicker. Elora then blew on her finger as two silhouettes emerged. They looked exactly like me and Elora but I thought nothing of it.

Elora then grabbed me by my paw and whispered a reverse majikal spell. I closed my eyes and felt my paws turn into feet and hands. I smiled but before I knew it we ran out .

Elora grabbed my hand and teleported out of the room. "You're friends are alright. But I know the spirit I was assigned with is helping them already. " Elora said.

"Eh..? Why didn't you do anything then?" I asked.

"Things would be interesting..." Elora said, shrugging.

I looked around and saw rows of cells. Each had its own window. My friends all looking for a way out didn't see it. No one noticed... It must've been invisible from the inside.

I looked at Elora, she had that same smile from when she was thinking of killing Green. But accept, it was different this time. She seemed more relaxed but at the same time tense.

"I am afraid to say it but. It seems we have company. Hahaha." Elora said turning around smiling, I turned back as well.

I saw an army full of hell sprites, and they were starting to burn down the place.