Whispers

Mari's pov
Tears overflowed my eyes as they slid down my cheeks. I looked around and noticed I was on the ground. I heard whispers but yet they were loud. 'You idiot!! Just kill.. Why save?.. Revenge is needed..' I looked around in agony and noticed Jaxon asleep on the ground as well. 'He's asleep get him!! It's your time to truly shine.. Show majik users what a daughter of Hades and Nyx can do..' My scythe then appeared in my hand. "STOP!!" Jaxon then quickly arose and noticed my scythe. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks. Jaxon tried reaching his hand out to me but I put my hand up as a sign to stop. I stayed quiet and let the little voices in my head to say whatever they want. Soon it got quieter and I looked up and wiped the tears from my eyes. "A-Are you okay?" Jaxon had a worried face Arwin then busted through the door."Oh my Gods what happened?!" Lori came through another door with her short hair all over the place with a nervous face. "M-Mari just..". I looked back to Jaxon with a face that clearly said 'Don't say anything..please.'. Jaxon nodded in response "OoOoOOohh! So now your sharing secrets!". The room went dead silent I then interrupted "Why would you care?". Arwin looked suprised, like she wasn't expecting me to say something. She looked around Jaxon then stood up "Arwin she didn't mean to sass you". "If YOU say so.." I stayed quiet the room emptied out. Jaxon then came in the room and heaved a deep sigh. "What happened in the morning? Why did you have your scythe?" . I stayed quiet and finally said "Voices.. Family... Curse." "They all add up to me.". Jaxon stayed quiet and let me continue. "Do you promise not to tell ANYONE?". He nods. "It all started when my parents passed away.. there was a lady who killed my whole family. My step-dad,mom,little brother. They burned everything. The lady left me with a curse even I don't know the name of. Voices whisper in my head that the lady said I make suffer. I-I don't even know who. My left eye is the culprit. That's why I'd always were the mask. Why my left eye is messed up. Everyone called me names made fun of me. Now that I look at it those kids were true. I was weird. I was a quiet type so it was easy to ignore other people. I then met this nice person. He was a boy that's name I never caught. But by then I felt unwanted he told me to leave as other kingdoms attacked his village. He always came back with at least 1 wound on him. I couldn't take it, I broke. I was like a doll that can only be revived with at least just a family. I went crazy each village I visited I acted innocent and kind but then took souls like the reaper. It was the only thing the voices told me to do. Kill Revenge at last that's all I heard in my childhood until it got boring. As I grew it got to me I did horrible things I chose a horrible path. Now the fates will take me to Hell. I grew close to the dead. I talked to them they were kind understanding what I personally went through. I pledge never to make friends. But what am I doing here telling you this? I don't even know." Jaxon was suprised about my past. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks. It looked like waterfalls. Jaxon hugged me, I was suprised but I hugged back.

I ship it ;)....(jazmine from the future chapters) or do I?