Chapter 32

Mari's pov
I slowly opened my eyes. I sat uo and noticed I was in a room full of dangling pictures of ravens. I got up and wandered around the area. It seemed like there was no end to it so I walked into a dark corridor. "F-Fall?!" I yell out. My voice echoes the corridor as I keep on walking aimlessly. The place was made out of pure darkness. "Sister! Help me!" Yelled a familiar voice from the darkness. My eyes widened as I ran summoning my scythe. I saw a little boy sitting on a edge of a bridge with a teddy bear in hand. He was wearing a shirt with a skull on it and some shorts. "Please Help me! SIS?!" He yelled with tears in his eyes. I tapped on his shoulder as he slowly turns around I say "Nixon?". A smile grew on his face as he jumped on me and embraced me. Something didn't feel right though.... Pain throbbed through my body as he touched the purple stuff on my face. I felt the back of my neck meet something cold and sharp. I heard the boy start to laugh, he jumped down off of me and looked at me. I noticed he had a little knife in hand and that his face had the purple color like it did with me. "Hahahah!! So *pant* father actually *pant* haha cursed you too?!" Nixon continued on laughing as he held his bear tightly. I nodded and shot him a cold smile. "Heh so the same happened with you? Oh how I missed you my dear brother" I hissed. The kid looked me straight in the eyes and said "Ha I know where your friend is so DON'T push it sis" he Hissed back. I smirked and said "Yes you have control bit I'm still older than you....Why do you smell of death?" I ask him. He looked down letting his black hair cover his face. "You know." Nixon growled as he grabbed me by the hand and walked into the darkness. An awkward aura of silence started as Nixon tried to start a conversation. "So. What about the curse?". I look straight on ahead trying to avoid Nixon's auestion. I stayed silent. I felt a gust of wind past through the dark hallway. I saw light as we walked a little further more. Once we got there I was about to step in the light until I felt Nixon's grip tighten. I looked back at him and asked "What's wrong?" Nixon looked at me and stayed silent. A few minutes past but I didn't dare to leave my brother's side. "Father... he bounded me to this corridor... Whenever I try to leave the light kind of makes this purple stuff spread." I gasp and I hug him tightly. I whispered something into his ears. I felt Nixon's thin slender arms wrap around me. I smile and stick out my pinkie. He wrapped his small little pinkie around mine. I got up and watched my brother wander back into the darkness. I turn around and look around. Light glittered through cracks on the ground. In the corner of my eyes I see Fall on the floor with cuts on his face and bruises as well...