Chapter 65

Nikki's pov
An aching feeling lingered in my mind as I remembered more of that night.

They turned on me. The pack turned on me, EVERYONE. They all left me.

"Haha..... Hahahah..." I laughed (which sounded more as dying animals) as I felt tears slip down my face. Great, I'm a wolf again.

I covered my face with the paws once more, Eloise... I miss you. I clenched my teeth as I growled in frustration. I finally stood up.

It felt different standing on for legs again. It was nostalgic but is hook the feeling and tried to pull away from the shackels.

I growled as I bit the metal. It tasted old and dusty, but it was bearable enough that I kept my mouth on their for a solid 2 minutes.

I chewed the shackels but it only left dents. I closed my eyes and looked at the shackels.

My majik! I looked at the shackels, imaging them breaking was simple. A loud pop sounded. I looked down at the shackels and saw it was only half broken. There was a cut through the middle of it but at the end it couldn't make it.

I looked at it frustrated as I layer down and started to chew on the shackel again.

I should be able to break it at least. I chewed for a while, I couldn't tell how long but let's procrastinate and say an hour!

I felt the tightning sensation around my paw cease as I finally moved my arm or paw(?) Around. I looked at the other shackel and imagined it breaking as well.

I stared at it for a few seconds until a painful headache started. I flinched as I let myself fall to the ground. I growled knowing someone was close.

"My, My, you have almost got out! Do you want me to put you in a worse situation?"

A/N Sorry it was short and I haven't been updating! :^( It's been a while and schools been hectic, I got a project to do so I may not update. :(