Another flashback....

You can play music optional! Try playing it at 2:00 or something around that please
Mari's pov
'At least they don't have to worry about O'khasis gaurds on their back now..' I thought. I sighed and had that same moment when those 2 gaurds said demon. Yet they looked back at me.. Yeah I know that Jaxon probably told them something, but who knows they could have been talking about one of those demon sprites or something! Tears brimmed at my eyes as I look around to see the place I was at. It was isolated. 'It's a trap! Kill whoever did this you can't ignore us now! No mask.. every teammate of yours was looking at you... judging you...' whispers filled my head. Laughter did too. My eyes glowed but I tried to control myself. I looked around suspiciously trying to look for any enemies. Clank! Clank! I heard footsteps behind me. I jumped up and tried to dodge the attack but got cut on my right foot instead. I flinched and said "What do you want? I'll let you catch me if you tell me and you let my friends off the hook..." the O'khasis gaurd stopped attacking for the moment until this one voice filled my head. 'Are those people really your friends? They wanted to kill you.. they thought you were horrible. Ugly. Especially that glasses girl one. She's worst.' I looked around and notice the gaurd gone. My eyes glowed brighter as darkness filled the area. The voices hit me once more but this time more convincing. 'We said DO IT! Kill them let's go back to that dear child we knew back then. Killing. Slaughtering. A silent killer with no mercy. This gaurd wants you to show it all. This gaurd wants to see your strenght!' 'Yes that is correct!' I shook my head several times but couldn't ignore the thought of all the people and villages I slaughtered. Tears brimmed at my eyes as pain grew in my head. I yelled and let the voices overcome me. My eyes glowed as I see the gaurd in the distance.

O'khasis gaurd pov
What should I do I slashed at her leg but.. No I must tell the commander. I ran while she was distracted until I heard a scream. I noticed it got darker around me. It was difficult to run without seeing where you're going. I turn back to see if she's there but instead see No one. Panic fills me as I try to focus on running more faster. My speed increases as I thought of my precious family. I knew I couldn't die and bear to see my family suffer. I then notice something darker in front of me. I tried avoiding it but then noticed glowing eyes. Everything then got brighter as the darkness lifted. I saw the demon lady with her scythe in her hand with a stone cold face. I ran but she got where I was heading in a blink of an eye. "NO PLEASE DON'T! I HAVE A FAMILY PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!" The girl kept staring at me. I noticed her crying and tears fall to the ground. But yet she didn't show emotion at all. I was confused as I stared at her. I tried to stop myself from attacking. I got up and then ran while she was crying. It was the right choice because a few minutes of running away and that demon following me. I heard a yell. It was fill of worry. I kept on running and so did that demon. I got to the docks were the only place left to go was the ocean. I Cursed some Greek words and tried avoiding the place but couldn't. To the left was a dead end and to the right was more docks and boats. An idea popped in my head but I then felt a sharp pain in my chest. I touch near my chest and fell something wet. I bring my hand back to sight and see blood. I gulped and said to the lady "See you in hell.." I threw my sword hoping to hit her but everything went black. I saw pictures and special moments with my family. I died. Failed...

Jaxon's pov
I yell as loud as I can to stop Mari but instead she ignores me. I see her stop and at least turn around. She then turned back chasing the gaurd to the docks. The sun was setting as I summoned my sword. I ran but then see the gaurd falling down onto the ground with blood on he or shes hand and the gaurds chest. The gaurd threw it's sword at Mari and hit her arm. Blood ran down her arm but she didn't even flinch. She just grabbed it and took it off. Mari turned around to face me. Mari had a cold face on and tears at her eyes. Her cheeks were rosy red and puffy. She stared at me and said "Please Jaxon leave at least and leave me all alone. Please. I'm a demon. I'm not strong, I'm stupid. This gaurd has a family and I teared one of the family in half. I'm just as bad as my father.." Tears filled her eyes as she tried to keep a straight face on. Her arm was bleeding out as I tried to find something we can clean it with. "I'm sorry Jaxon but I said leave.. I'm supposed to be isolated and alone.". I stayed quiet until I started walking towards her. Mari's eyes filled with fear as she tried to back away. I backed her up until she was near the edge of the dock. "I'm not mad at you but.." I tried thinking of something funny to say until. I took one more step and Mari fell into the ocean. I lagged and jumped in too. Mari's face was confused but still trying to back away from me. I smiled and went under water. I am a child of Posiedon so I didn't get wet. Mari backed away from me until she stopped and knew I wouldn't give up. I caught up to her and hugged her she seemed suprised but hugged back. "Don't say that you need to be alone.. everyone should at least have someone that can talk to. Even I do. Criminals. Strangers. Everyone needs someone to talk to." I then heard sobbing and she hugged me tightly. Mari sneezed as she was sobbing and let go of me. "Sorry..". She then socked me and said " This is for coming back for me and this is for helping me feel better." She then hugged me again. She then swam to the dock and got out. I came our of the water dry. Mari shot me a glare as I laughed.