The Dream Weaver

Mari's pov
Night soon grew closer for the Festival to start. My costume was all set and ready in place. My tail move agitaded as this happened. I soon got up and walked out of the cave and soon climbed up the wall and walked more into the place. The place soon came into an end and there was a cliff. I looked over the edge and see many lights and tents. The people were getting ready for the festival. My ears twitched as I heard footsteps come near me. I slowly turned around and see Lori walking towards me. "Hey.." she said awkwardly. I nodded and waved to her. "SooOOo do you like anybody?" Lori asked. I sighed and shook my head and said "Again if I did I'd just distance myself...". Lori stayed quiet for a moment and once again started up a conversation and said "Why are you always around Jaxon then? To me that seems you like him..". I looked her in the eyes and shook my head. "To you..". Nikki then came to us running and told us it's time. I got up and put on the costume as I shadow traveled to the festival. There was a big line but there was a separate line for the people who are participating in the parade. I went over there and soon the mic I had on my ear soon made noise, "Hey!Mari do you hear me?" asked Arwin. I said yeah and soon walked in passed the security guards. I looked at my costume and sighed. I was wearing this maid outfit that was actually very revealing. "Let's go I now can hear everything around you." Said Arwin once again. After that all I heard was static. I heard 2 things clash together as soon as that happened the people soon started to walk out. People cheered and whistled at people's costume. For example, one person was wearing a japanese yukata and started dancing when she got out. Another person wore a jester hat and made some funny jokes as he passed. Someone else had a fiddle and played while he was out. Finally I came out and saw the end of the end of the parade. People after people saw me as people clapping and whistling. I sighed and tried to put up a smile.
Few minutes later..
I Finally got to the end of the parade and soon walked around the place looking for a fortune telling tent or a dream catcher seller. A few minutes later I soon came up to a black colored tent that had a sign that read Dream Catcher Of The Night. I walked only a few steps and soon someone grabbed my hand. "Hey why are you stopping!? Keep on going!" Yelled Arwin. I look back and see a guy standing behind me. The man looked familiar.. He had black hair.. Raon! I moved my hand away and said "What do you want?!". Raon laughed and said "I'm suprised you remembered me doll!" He then grabbed my hand once again and pulled me closer. I sighed and used my other hand to get him away. "Get.Away." I growled. The man shook his head and reached for my hand. 'Kill him!' Whispers filled my head. I shook them away but soon light by light went off at each tent. Darkness soon came overcame the festival. I sighed and breathed in slowly as he said "Wait.. where did you go?!" I walked away and entered the tent.
Play music optional! Repeatedly
Once I walked in a strong majikal essence hit me. I look forward and see a girl around my age with 2 curly pigtails on each side of her head. She soon noticed me and smiled brightly. "Ah! Hello! Umm.. I'm guessing you were sent by those kids?" 'Kids?' I thought. I nodded as she soon sighed and got up. I noticed many dream catchers all over the table to the left. "They always want me fixing their Majik. Why can't they fix it themselves.." the girl mumbled as she got scissors and walked towards me. "Ah how rude of me. My name is Flare!" Flare exclaimed. Flare lifted up her scissors and said a few words and poof! I had no ears and tail. "Tell her if we can get thoses scissors too!!" Yelled Arwin as she was listening in our conversation. "Uh.. can I please use those scissors with some other people they tricked?. They need it..". "OhhoOoOoOoo! The deal is we still can battle~" Flare soon jumped and hit me with something. I ran and summoned my scthye and said "Winner gets to tell loser whatever and they MUST do it." Flare laughed and said deal. Flare's hand soon glowed with a substance. She spread her hand out and in a blink of an eye I dodged it. I looked at the wall behind me and see it had a hole through it. Acid... I smiled and sighed as soon as that happened everything went pitch black...