Chapter 1: The Attack

Leo's Pov:
   Me and my brothers were running away from the foot clan. As we ran through the rooftops and started going towards the lair. Once we got there, we heard a mans voice from the dojo. So we decided to run into the dojo to find..

       "Shredder" Raph said with anger. Splinter was fighting Shredder. "Ah turtles it's good that you are here because you can see your father parish!!" Shredder said as he was fighting Splinter. "We need to help sensei!" Mikey said as he was about to go and fight, but I stopped him. "Wait, we can't help sensei as much as I want to, we can't because it would put us in danger" I said grabbing Mikey's hand before he could go fight. "Why not Leo, if we sit here and watch we would regret..." Before Raph could finish Donnie yelled "SENSEI!!". Once Donnie yelled we all turned to see shredder about to make his last blow to Sensei.

     We all ran in behind shredder and was about to attack. "If you want you rat father to live, drop your weapons"Shredder said. We all looked at him with anger and fear mixed together. We all dropped our weapons. Before we knew it, Shredder killed Sensei. "NOOOOOOO" We all screamed with tears in all of our eyes. We picked back up our weapons and start to fight Shredder. "YOU WILL PAY SHREDDER"Raph screamed while attacking. "Why would you want me to pay if Hamato Yoshi ruined my life!!" Shredder said while blocking every attack from us. "What do you mean, you ruined your own life and your the one that caused the fire and.." Before I could finish my sentence, Shredder pinned me down. Donnie started to attack shredder to distract him and then Mikey threw a smoke bomb for all of us to make our escape.

      Just after we threw the smoke bomb we left and ran straight to Aprils apartment to get her and Mr. O-Neil out of here, once we were done getting them, we ran to get Casey in his apartment. Once we got Casey, April and Mr. O-Neil, we all hopped into the shell raiser and rode out of the city. "I will never forget you....sensei." I said.

  "The city is in our hands"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys TmntFangirl here and this is my first fanfic everrrr and I would love your opinion on my first chapter and as always, Goodbye Turtle Nation ;)