Chapter 3: Survival

3rd person pov

      Once everyone rode away from the city in the shell raiser, April said to go straight to the forest. She says that she was going to head all of us to the farm house, where she grew up. Once they got to the farm house, they all looked around, and it was around day time. "Wow, I can't believe this is where you grew up dudette!" Mikey said. "Yeah, well we should go inside." April said. "When April was little, we lived in this farmhouse because we knew that the krang would come after me and April, so we hid here in the forest, sort of." Mr. O-Neil said while walking into the house.

      Everyone went inside and showed them around the farmhouse (picture above). Donnie made a lab in the barn next to the house. Mikey just watches TV, but also does chores around the house. But he mostly goofs around. Raph was always training outside with April, Casey and Leo. But then they started to run low on food. "Uggggg I am soooo hungryyyy" Mikey said holding his stomach while it was rumbling. "Well then lets go get some food from the forest, there has to be berries or something." Leo said walking outside. The turtles then followed. Mikey told ice cream kitty to watch over the house, even though Casey, April and Mr.O-Neil is there. (I thought it would be funny XD)

As they walked into the forest, they heard a crack in the bushes. "Who's there?" Leo asked looking in the direction of the noise. "I don't know but lets check it out dudes." Mikey said taking out his nunchucks. Then.....a rabbit came out of the bushes. "Well that was embarrassing..." Raph said while putting away his sais. Then the others put away their weapons. But, as they walked through the forest, a mother and a daughter saw them walking and ,surprisingly, wasn't scared of them. The mother and daughter started to walk to them. The turtles saw them as they started to walk towards them. The turtles toke their fighting stances. "Who are you ladies?" Leo said. "Oh, we are sorry, we just saw you all walking and thought you were lost." The lady that looked like a mother said. "Yeah, we are sorry." The young looking lady said as well. "And your not scared of us?" Donnie asked them. "Oh no, you guys just look lost and as we say ' no matter what they look like, just help them out'" the young lady said. "Cool dudettes, so what are your names?" Mikey asks them.

      "Well my name is Camethana" the older woman said. She had dark brown hair and tan skin and had brown eyes. She wore a grey sun hat and a green t-shirt with a tan colored vest. She has torn up long pants on and greenish boots. "And this is my daughter Ruby" Camethana said facing her daughter. She had reddish hair and had  tan skin as well, she also had a baby blue shirt with a white vest. She had silver eyes and also had torn up long pants and black boots. "Hi" Ruby said waving at them. "Well hello there Camethana and Ruby, my name is Leonardo, but you can call me Leo" Leo said. "Hey, names Raphael, but call me Raph." Raph said while his arms are crossed. "Hello, I am Donatello but you can call me Donnie." Donnie said. "Sup dudettes, the names Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey, Angelo is my middle name." Mikey said looking at the two ladies. "Well, hello there, would you like to come into our home?" Camethana asked the turtles. "So fearless?" Raph asked looking at him. "Uh, sure why not." Leo said. Then Camethana and Ruby lead the way to their home.

" Hope is in us..."