Chapter 10: Losing Control

Donnie's pov

    We were all watching Crognard The Barbarian. Right now it was 10:00 pm. "Hey guys I am off to bed, see ya tomorrow." Ruby said walking to her room. "Night." Everyone said back. "Ok April and Casey can you guys now explain with details what happened to Mr. O-Neil?" I said looking at them both. "Ok, well,........

Flash Back: When the guys left

April's pov

The guys just left to get some food. I sat next to my dad and he looked scared, but at the same time a little calm (If you know what I mean). "Hey Dad, are you ok?" I asked. "Not really, with everything happening.....I......just can't handle it." Dad said. I nodded. "I am going out to get some fresh air in the woods." Dad said standing up and walking out the door. "Ok." I said back.

    20 minutes later

     Dad came running inside and went straight to grab his stuff. "Dad what are you doing?" I asked. "Yeah, Mr. O-Neil, why you grabbing your stuff?" Casey asked him. He didn't say anything. Once he got everything he ran outside and into the forest. "WAIT DAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DONT LEAVE US." I said running after him. Once he got into the forest, he was gone.

Flash back over

Back to Donnie's pov

      Everyone was dead silent. "And me and Casey never knew why." April said looking upset. Then Ruby came out of her room and went to the kitchen. I guess she wanted some food I thought.

Leo's pov

Ruby came out of her room and into the kitchen. I should go check on her I thought. "Well, I am going to check up on Ruby." I said walking to the kitchen. "Ok dude." Mikey said back. I walk into the kitchen and I saw Ruby looking in the refrigerator. "Hey Ruby." I said
"*yawns* hey Leo." Ruby said facing me. She had a tired face on, but also had a hungry emotion. She then turned back around to the refrigerator. "So, um, how are you Ruby?" I asked. She turned around facing me. "Pretty go......*moans*." Ruby said with a pain filled face. "Are you ok Ruby?" I asked walking to her. "No,no,no not now please not now." Ruby said leaning against to counter now holding her head. "Ruby, what wrong? Are you going into mind control again?" I asked now holding her. "Leo please get away from me, for your own safety, I am about to lose control like I told you guys abo....." Before she could finish, she stood upright with her eyes closed.

       Oh no, she going to lose control, just like she told us I thought. "Guys get in here!!!" I yelled. They all then ran in. "What's wrong Leo?!" Raph asked me with his sais out. "Ruby said that she is about to....." Before I could finish Ruby opened her eyes and her silver eyes turned right into bright yellow. "......lose control."  I said finishing my sentence. Everything in the kitchen was floating. "This is so metal!!" Casey said looking at everything that was floating. Mikey then ran straight to the freezer. "Ice cream kitty!! I am coming!!!" Mikey said. He then got out ice team kitty and put her in a bowl and ran back to us.

     "Meow." Ice cream kitty said then licked Mikey's nose. "Aw, ice cream kitty I will never let anything happen to you." Mikey said petting Ice cream kitty. "I will destroy you all!!" Ruby said in a evil voice. She smirked evilly at all of us. Then things started flying at us. "Look out!!" I yelled. And we all moved at of the way to avoid the flying objects. I was blocking and moving out of the way of the flying objects, and so was everyone else. "Ruby, snap out of it!! You don't want to do this!" I said while blocking. "Yeah come on Dudette, snap out of it!" Mikey said with me.

    Everything that was floating and flying at us dropped to the floor. "Phew." April said. Ruby then had her eyes closed. "NO, I won't hurt my friends, I won't!!" Ruby yelled trying to fight it off. She then opened her eyes and they were back to silver. She looked at all of us scared and ran off to her room and locked the door.

"What have I done...."