Chapter 14: Promises..

Donnie's pov

      We ran to Ruby and Sapphire, they were on the floor weak and pale. "Ruby, Sapphire!!" Leo said. When we got to them, they seemed to have passed out because of the pain. "They passed out, let's take them to the farmhouse." I said. Leo then picked up Ruby and Mikey picked up Sapphire bridle style.

....Time skip brought to you by ice cream kitty :3....

     We made it to the farmhouse. "Ok, let's go inside." Leo said. We all went inside and went to Ruby's room. Leo and Mikey laid Ruby and Sapphire on Ruby's bed. I checked there pulse. "Ok their heart beats are normal, I believe they should wake up in a couple of hours." I said. Everyone then sighed in relief. "So, Camethana won't stop getting them huh." April said looking at Ruby and Sapphire.

     "Yeah, it's terrible, no one should live such a horrible life..." Leo said. Everyone then left, except for Leo and Mikey.

3rd person pov

      Mikey put a hand on Leo's shoulder. "I feel terrible for them, they wanted a normal life, but...." Leo said stopping, he looked like he was about to cry. "Leo, me too, but it's not like they choose this type of life. Come on, I am going to make lunch for everyone." Mikey said. He then walked out of the room.

     Leo walked up to Ruby and Sapphire. "I promise, next time I will protect you both from Canethana...." Leo said. He then walked out of the room and closed the door. He walked into the kitchen where everyone was at. "Ok guys, I am making..........Ramen Noodles!!!" Mikey announced.

       Leo's face then changed when he smelled and heard his (2nd) favorite food. He sat down on the table and soon everyone else did as well. Mikey was then done cooking and passed out to the noodles.

   Everyone ate up quickly.

Raph's pov

As Mikey was taking everyone's plates, I heard shuffling upstairs. "Do you guys hear that?" I said. Everyone then went quick to hear what I was hearing. "Yeah, let's go check it out." Casey said. We all went upstairs, the sound came from Ruby's room.

Leo opened the door and saw Ruby and Sapphire sat up on the bed. "G-Guys?" Ruby asked. "Ruby, Sapphire! You guys are ok!" Mikey said hugging them. "O-Ok Mikey, that's enough hugging." Sapphire said patting Mikey back. "Oh, sorry." Mikey said and got out of the hug.

"Hi.. *moans in pain*." Sapphire said. Then Ruby moaned as well in pain. "It's ok guys, you guys will feel pain once In awhile, but in a few days the pain will go away completely." Donnie said. "Ok, thanks Donnie." Ruby said. The pain stops.

     "So, these are your friends you guys talked about?" Sapphire said. "Yeah, this is Raph and this is Donnie." Mikey said pointing them off. I crossed my arms."And this is April and Casey, and guys this is Sapphire, Ruby's sister." Leo said pointing them off as well. "Nice to meet you guys!" Sapphire said with a smile. "Sup" Casey said back. "Hello" April said with Casey. "You guys want to eat, I just made ramen noodles." Mikey's said. "Sure." Sapphire and Ruby both said. We all then walked back to the kitchen.

"I promise...."