Chapter 2: Before The War

3rd person pov
Flash back: yesterday
    Everyone was in the lair. Leo was meditating in the dojo. Raph was punching the dummy. Donnie was in his lab working on the retro mutagen. And Mikey was in the kitchen making his own specialized pizza. When Mikey was done eating his "special" pizza, he went to the living room and turned on the tv to watch Crognard the Barbarian. But then all of a sudden the channel changed to the news.

     "Braking news, ninjas who call themselves the foot clan has token over the city..." the news lady said on TV. "Uh guys, you should come and see this." Mikey said. The guys all came in and looked at the tv. "What's going on?" Leo said still looking at the tv. "Don't ask me just listen" Mikey said pointing at the tv. "...in the early morning, a ninja attack was taken into action and now has taken full control over New York City, we are doomed." the news reported said while showing a view of the city that was crawling with foot bots.

       "Ok guys lets go topside and check it out." Leo said. Everyone nodded. The guys went topside and went to the roofs, they saw something that was unbelievable. They saw foot bots everywhere and even saw them making a shredder statue being made by them!? "Oh" "Le" "chalupa" Leo, Raph and Donnie said. "What happened while we were asleep D?" Mikey said. "Maybe they started attacking people around the city and the police couldn't take them on, so then they started rampaging and wouldn't stop because of Shredders' orders to them." Donnie said. Then they all started to go towards the statue.

      When they looked around, they were surprised at the foot bots speed of making the statue of shredder. "Should we stop them fearless?" Raph asked about to take out his sais. "Not yet" Leo said watching them build. "Come on lets go back to the lair to tell Sensei." Leo said as they started to run across rooftops. But then they ran into foot bots. "Uh Oh" Donnie said. But while they were facing the foot bots all Leo could think was, ' Oh karai, where are you now' and then they started to fight. But then more of them came and they couldn't fight them off. "There are too many of them, lets move" Leo said. Then they ran.

"We're fading..."

End of flashback