Chapter 16: The Day Has Come

Leo's pov

After I chased Mikey down, I had a realization feeling. I shook the feeling off for a bit, but I decided it should be better to meditate. "Hey guys, I am going to my room to meditate." I said. "Alright." Everyone said.

       I went to my room and sat on the floor, sitting on my legs. I closed my eyes and put my fingers in a circle position. I toke a deep breathe, then everything felt like it went away. I opened my eyes to see everything around black. I stood up and looked around.

      I heard a sound, I turned around and saw a bright light. I used my arm to cover my eyes. "H-Hello?" I asked blinded. Then, I see a shadow in the light, the shadow looked tall. The bright light went away and showed........splinter. "Sensei?" I asked. "Yes my son, it is me." Splinter said. I then ran to him and hugged him, he hugged back. "Sensei, we all missed you so much." I said almost to tears.

     "I know, I have been watching over you all." Splinter said. We both then let go of each other. "As much as I am glad to see you sensei, I need to talk to you about something." I said. "So do I Leonardo." Splinter said. "I am thinking, we might be ready to take back New York from shredder." I said with all seriousness. "I agree." Splinter said lightly nodding. "But, we have been training and fighting together and... Wait what?" I said confused. "I agree. Leonardo, the shredder has taken over New York City and people are in dangerously trouble, you need to stop the shredder." Splinter said putting a hand on my shoulder.

      "Hai sensei." I said back. "Now go my son, prepare yourself and the others, I believe in you." Splinter said. I hugged him one more time and then let go. "I will, goodbye Sensei." I said then I started to fade away.

      I then opened my eyes once again and I was back in my room. I got up and went out of my room to find the others. They were all in the living room watching tv, like always. "Hey guys." I said waving. "Hey Leo." Mikey says back. "I have to talk to all of you about something." I said. "Ok bro." Mikey said getting up from the floor and walking to me, the others did the same.

       "When I was meditating, I realize that it might be time to take New York City back from shredder." I said with a serious expression. "I think Leo is right, shredder has New York City in terror and it's up to us to stop them." Donnie said. Everyone nodded with agreement. "Is it ok if Sapphire and I come along to help you guys out?" Ruby said to me. "Sure, but sapphire you need to be careful when we get there." I said responding. "Everyone has to forage anything they want to bring with us to New York City and be prepared for anything." I said with determination.

       Everyone nodded and went around the farmhouse to grab their stuff.

       After everyone grabbed their stuff we all met outside in front of the farmhouse. "Let's take back New York City!!" Mikey yelled. We all got inside the shell raiser and went on our way to New York City.

"Take back the city...."