Chapter 11: Forgiveness

Ruby's pov

    I looked at everyone, and everything in the kitchen was on the ground. Everyone had scratches and even some bruises. What have I done I thought to myself.  I then ran to my room and locked the door. I shoved my face in my pillow and cried. "I am such a horrible friend. Why am I cursed with this." I mumbled in my pillow.

                        Knock, knock

I heard a knock on my door. "Go away." I managed through tears. "Please let us in." I heard someone say outside the door. It sounded like Leo. "No, why would you guys want to talk to a monster like me." I said as my voice was cracking.

Then, somehow, they opened the door. My head and arms was in my knees and my pillow was beside me. "Please, talk to us Dudette." I heard Mikey said. I looked up slightly and saw everyone in the room. "No, I don't deserve to have friends, anyone close to me can get *sniffle* hurt." I said while silently crying. Then I felt weight on the bed. I guess they sat down on my bed. I Peaked up a little and all the turtles was on the bed and Casey and April were in chairs and around the bed as well. I quickly looked back down.

         "Ruby listen, you are not a monster, this was not your fault, you just need to fight it back, like you did before." Donnie said. I still didn't look up. And I was still crying silently. "This is the reason why I never had friends...." I said silently. Apparently they heard me. "What do you mean Ruby?" Leo asked me putting a hand on my knee. I then look up fully. Dried tears on my face, and I see all of their sad and worried faces. I did a shaking sigh. "Well, my mother Camethana *sniffle* always told me as a kid to never make friends because *sniffle* they would always think I am a monster. But, then I thought I made a friend, but.....but." I said almost bursting into tears. Everyone then came up to me and gave me a big hug.

"It's ok Ruby, we are your friends no matter what, even if you never had any." April said to me. "Yeah." Everyone said agreeing. I started to calm down.

"So, do you guys forgive me?." I asked. "There is no reason to apologize, but we forgive you." Leo said. Everyone then let go of the hug. I had a smile on my face while I was wiping tears off of my face. "Thanks." I said. "It was nothing, but how dare you call yourself a monster, I am the monster in this group." Raph said smirking, which made me giggle.

"Thanks guys." I said. "I am going to walk around in the forest to practice my fighting, anyone want to come?" I asked them. "Sure Dudette!!" Mikey said jumping. "Why not" Leo said. "Ok then let's go." I said and we all walked out. "See you guys later." I said to the other. "Bye." They responded back.

    "To the forest we go...."

-------------------------------------------------------

Leo: *camera is on* Hey guys, Leo here!! And TmntFangirl can't be here right now, *whispers* she is fighting with Raph.

Mikey: Hey Leo what are you, *sees camera* Dude people are watching and you didn't even tell me!! HI DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!

Donnie: Mikey can you please keep it down I am working on the retro mutagen *sees camera* O_O

Me: RAPH, just because Leo's leader doesn't mean that you should make fun of him. He has a lot of responsibility on his shell!!

Raph: And what am I supposed to do about that?!?

Me: Oh I don't know, BE MORE NICE TO HIM

Leo: O_O......Anyways see you guys later bye

Mikey: Bye dudes and Dudettes!!

Donnie: O_O b-bye p-people *runs into lab*

*camera off*