Chapter 15: Getting A Weapon

Ruby's pov

      After Sapphire and I finished eating our noodles, we all went outside. "Ok guys, let's do training." Leo said. "Ugh, fine." Mikey said complaining. "Ok, this is going to be a free for all battle, fight anyone you want, last turtle or person standing wins, and also no weapons." Leo said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "I will just watch, good luck everyone." Sapphire said and went to sit down in the front steps. "Ok, and...Go!!" Leo said.

     Everyone then went to fighting. Raph came at me. He threw a flying kick, but I easily dodged it. He flew past me. He then landed and came running. He tried to do multiple punches, but I block them and kicked him....really hard. He flew away and hit the ground, which means I guess he's out. Next came April and Casey together. I went at them unsuspected and toke out Casey with a punch. Casey was knocked to the ground, out.

April came to me and did several kicks and punches, but she was quick. I blocked and dodged, but one punch hit me, hard. Yes, it hurt, but I fought back. I punched and kicked until I got at least 5 hits. April fell, Ruby: 3 others: 0. I look over and I see only Leo. I guess he toke out Donnie and Mikey. Leo and I walked to the 'center' of the field. We stood in our fighting positions.

We ran at each other. He did a roundhouse kick, which I dodged and came back with a tornado kick. It hit my side, but I come back up. I run at him and do a back hand fist at him. He backs up. I then kick him, which makes him fall back. I then take this chance to knee kick him. Now he's out. "Ruby:4, others: 0, YESSSS." I yelled happily. "Congrats Ruby, and I have a surprise for you." Leo said to me. " What is it Leo?" I asked. He takes out a small katana with a dark brown and light brown handle and a dark brown back case, thing. "Cool!" I said about to take it. "Watch this." Leo said as I was once again confused. Leo pushed a button.

The sword then changed into a bow. It was a tanned colored bow with a brown wrapped string in the middle. It also had the same case for the katana, but used for arrows. "Awesome!!" I said jumping up and down. "Here you go." Leo said. He handed me the weapon and I toke it gladly. "Thank you Leo." I said, I then jumped onto Leo to give him a hug. He hugged back. I blushed and He blushed too. Then we let go of each other. "Ooooo, Leo got a girlfriend." Mikey said behind us. That made me blush more. "MIKEY!" Leo said, he then ran after Mikey. "AHHH." Mikey said running away. I laughed as I saw Leo chasing Mikey.

"It's time...."