Chapter 9: Secret Revealed

3rd person pov

      Ruby walked out of her room and went to the kitchen where everyone else was. She sat down on the table and looked very, and I mean VERY nervous. "Hey guys." Ruby said. "Hi" everyone said back. "Oh and by the way what happened to Mr. O-Neil?" Mikey asked April and Casey. "Uh, long story he ran away into the forest, we tried to stop him but he just kept running." Casey said. "Well, we will get back to that later I guess." Donnie said to Casey and April. "Uh guys, I need to tell you something." Ruby said to everyone standing up.

"What is it Dudette?" Mikey asked. "I know why Camethana wants me." Ruby said not making eye contact. "What is it then?!" Raph said a little angrily. "I have special powers, I mean you know that Camethana does witchcraft which means I can too, but I have a different kind of power, one that Camethana doesn't have for her own." Ruby said still not making eye contact. "And what would that be Ruby?" Donnie said. "I have a much more powerful witchcraft, I have the power to be able to control the world if I wanted to, and because of that I may lose control of myself. And Camethana wants the power to herself." Ruby said looking down to the floor.

     Everyone went silent, staring at Ruby. Ruby didn't want to look up and see their reaction to what she has said. "Well, if you say that you might lose control, we can help you fight it." Leo said holding Ruby's shoulder. Everyone was next to him in front of Ruby. Ruby looks up with sadness on her face. But that changes when she sees everyone around her. "Thanks guys." Ruby said with a side smile.

"And also thanks for telling all of us about your power situation." Donnie said. "Your welcome, you guys are my friends, I had to tell you guys one day." Ruby said with a smile.

Everyone then went back to the table. Mikey gave everyone their Ramen Noodles (Yummm :P). Everyone ate up and went outside.

"Hey Ruby, Want to train with us?" Leo asked Ruby. "Sure!! It could help for self defense against Camethana." Ruby said running to join them.

....Time skip brought to you by pain and sweat....

"Wow Ruby, you did awesome. At your fighting techniques." Leo said. Ruby was out of breath. "Thanks." Ruby said breathing heavily. "No problem, Ok guys that's all for training." Leo said telling the others. "Alright Dude!! Time to watch some Crognard!!!" Mikey said running inside to go to the tv. Everyone then joined him.

"But what if..."