Chapter 6: The New Rumor

(FYI I love this song!! And I love trap nation and also thank you to everyone that is reading so far!! Sorry, anyway back to the story)

Mikey's pov

Once we got to the farmhouse, Ruby was in amazement. "Woah, cool place." Ruby said. "Thanks Dudette" I said. Then we got inside. "We are back!!" Leo yelled. "Oh hey guys, uh who's this?" April asked pointing at Ruby. "Oh this is Ruby, we met her in the forest." Donnie said informing April. "Hello, what's your name?" Ruby asked. "Hi, my name is April." April said with a smile. "What up." Casey said walking in. "Who's this?" Casey asked. "Hello, my name is Ruby, what's your name?" Ruby said asking Casey. "Well, the names Casey Jones." Casey said with a smirk.

Raph's pov

We were all watching tv, Crognard The Barbarian. I looked out the window and saw a human like shadow outside. I shook my head and look back at the window. The shadow was gone. I just assumed it was nothing. "Wow, this show is awesome!!" Ruby said getting closer to the tv. "I know right!! Crognard is the best." Mikey said. "Great, now there is another one of him." I said pointing at Mikey and Ruby.

.. Meanwhile outside of the farmhouse..

3rd person

    "Ruby will pay for stopping me from becoming rich. And I will control her so she will help me, no matter what." Camethana whispered. She was outside with the rest of her group. Ruby never knew she had a group to help her do whatever it takes to become rich. "Ok, everyone surround the house and wait for my signal." Camethana whispered to all of them (there were 10 of them). They all  nodded and ran to surround the house. Camethana then started to say a spell to control Ruby. "Ruby, you are going to be mine..." Camethana said starting the spell.

"Whatever it takes..."