Her Awakening Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Awakening

Unknown POV

She slept peacefully without a sound. She layed motionless for years now. She's been asleep for 10 years ever since ''That'' day happened. She's Known as the ''Black Rose, Treasure of Alice Academy'' and a specific person who she Cared. Though she never aged as she slept on the large black king sized bed, everything in the room was either black or white to represent her name.

Some people call her the ''Fallen Angel'' Or the ''Black rose death''. She had black hair that reached all the way to the ground, a black dress and she held a rare rose in her hands that held onto the item near her hip, that was a black and white flower, the stem was white but the rose was black.

Not to mention she has very powerful alices which she sealed away until her awakening. You're wondering what did she do to fall into a death like sleep? Well 10 years ago she used to be a special star but she had 5 of them. One day she'd experience something that broke her heart and soul all together, her parents died in front of her eyes by Organization Z.

But in the end she killed them all and broke her mother and fathers promise. To never hurt anyone as it would also hurt her. It was true she realised what she had done to those men and locked herself inside the principal's tower that's where she lived from now on and made a spell that she could never awaken from sleep until she had chosen the time to.

Not only to make it worster she killed Half of all the students in Gakuen Alice along with the teachers due to blood lust and hatred against herself.

During her Awakening she learned to love again, To forgive.

Her POV

I've Waited 10 years to awaken and now I chose the right time to. To reveal myself My parents forgave me and so did I, Maybe I could open up to students? Oh well I'll test that for myself then.

I woke up and felt all my power come back to me, like they missed me, so did I. I looked around the room to see black and white everything and held up my white and black rose that held my awakening, it glowed and I saw black dust coming inside of me, the rest of my powers, my powers that killed a long time ago, the powers that I forgave.

I yawned cutely and noticed I've not aged since and sighed. ''I hope he is still here'' I wondered out loud and opened the curtains to be met with the light and sun that I longed as well as my awakening.

I decided to sing a song and sat on the window still and closed my eye singing on of my favourite songs.

(Nightcore Neverland RuthB)

Once I finished I opened my eyes and heard clapping near my door. My mouth widened and I had a motherly aura and jumped on the person I mostly longed for to see again.