Buying a Halloween dress

Mei's POV

I quickly dashed out of my giant bed and dove towards the calendar. ''EEEEEPPPPPP!'' I squealed jumping up and down. Tomorrow was the Halloween party and today me, Hotaru and Mikan are going to buy a Halloween dress.

I quickly dashed towards the closet and put on an oversized white shirt that says I BITE in  baby blue color. I wore blue ripped shorts and brushed my hair while putting on a blue flower crown that never wilts on my head . 

I dashed out of the room and it was currently Sunday so on Monday the Halloween party will be at night but the rest of the day is free for students (No classes). I rushed towards the bus stop and saw Hotaru and Mikan waiting. I waved and they waved back, ''I can't wait Mikan-chan, Hotaru-san Let's Go!'' they nodded and we went onto the bus.

''So Mei-chan excited for the Halloween party?'' Mikan asked and I nodded. ''Narumi-sensei let me sing for the school when it comes!'' I announced and Mikan asked me If i were scared and I nodded. 'Don't worry Mei-chan!'' Encouraged Mikan-chan and I nodded.

We arrived to Central Town and Mikan quickly dashed out of the bus excitidly while Hotaru followed us boredly and Mikan quickly dashed into a random store that showed Halloween dresses and I looked around to see if any of them standed out. 

I looked around a bit more and went into a different section that showed MANY pretty looking dresses. I finally found the right one that was at the end of the corridor. I found a expensive ghost dress along with some accessories like see through ghost Alice make up, A ice blue umbrella, and some black eyeliner. 

I showed the dress to Mikan and she ran around the room saying it looked amazing. ''You should dress up as a ghost bride!'' Mikan shouted and I thought about it then nodded. ''It looks so pretty!'' I shouted and ran to the counter buying all the stuff I needed. 

Mikan had a black witch hat with Orange bats stuck on the sides of the hat. Orange dress with black pieces here and there along with some spider cobwebs coming down from the dress making it look longer and also for some mini accessories she had brought some black bat earrings, orange sparkle black flats and a black chain necklace with a black gem spider. Hotaru had brought a dark blue dress that ended with a lighter dark blue at the end and it looked like it was all made with cobwebs in the front of it. She also had black normal flats, a dark navy blue witch hat and some earrings and a necklace that had dark navy blue spiders on them. Not to mention she had a black spider big spider made on her cob web like dress. I admired the dresses as they did with mine and I told them I would buy their dresses. 

''Wow! thats 1 million Dollars! (I dont know how much yen is 1 million since I'm from Nz)'' Mikan shouted worried that they would rip me off of money. I shook my head and Hotaru said she'd agreed with Mikan. ''Don't worry. I have PLENTY of where that came from'' I said giving them money to the lady at the counter and she was surprised too.

She thanked me as I did to her and we all took our Items and dresses. For about an hour we went on a shopping spree for some clothing and furniture while I told them I had to leave early since it was 2:30 and I had to buy some items to help prepare with Narumi-nii and the rest of the teachers for the Halloween party.

I quickly rushed to the party where we had the Last dance celebrated at. I had forced Rei-nii to let the Dangerous Ability students attend which had worked with the power of puppy eyes. Once I appeared there were stalls of Halloween like tables that had yet to be filled and I rushed to Narumi-nii. ''I'm here with all the food!'' I shouted, gaining his attention and he smiled while instructing me where the food went. 

At one table it said Halloween sweets on it. I used a summoning Alice I had and summoned the 1 thousand Homemade Dango, Cookies and Howalon that I made while platting them onto the table where some of the students foods that they had brought it for the Halloween party like brownies, Pocky etc. 

I also prepared some of the blood looking punch and edible Halloween items like spiders, Mini witch hats etc. 

After about 1 hour of preparing the food and covering it for the night which led to it being 3:30 PM I decided to.....I dont know maybe help decorate I guess. I helped decorate the poles with some fake cob webs and spiders to go with it along with bat streamers.

I got a bit too excited and made floating lanterns with bats on it and prep them onto the stage. ''Wow!'' The teachers admired my work and I thanked them. It was now 4:00 PM and I decided to head back and see what the other students were doing. 

Once I entered the school I went to the top dormitory and knocked on Natsu-kun's door. ''Natsu!'' I called out and I heard a TV switch off and footsteps coming to the door. ''What I- Oh hey Mei'' Natsu-kun said Lazily opening up the door for me to come in. ''Geez you need to stop playing games'' I said rolling my eyes at his laziness and quickly turned on the TV and started playing the racing car game he had. He sweatdropped and propped himself next to me while connecting the 2nd controller. 

''Bet I win'' Natsu-kun said and I smirked. ''If I win you have to go to the Halloween Party'' I betted and he smirked. ''Game on'' He started and we started racing each other for about an hour just to find the winner. 

*Timeskip*

''BRUH I WIN!'' I shouted at him and threw the controller in the air. He was REALLY curious about how I managed to win. ''In MY free time I play Games and watch anime 24/7'' I informed and he sighed while putting his hands up in a 'I surrender' look while sighing even more in annoyance. 

''Natsu-kun? Can I stay over the night'' I asked with puppy eyes and he sighed while I rummaged on it Laptop and searched for an anime to watch. ''Sure'' He said looking interested on what Anime I'd pick. ''Hmmmmmmmm'' I hummed and looked at all the popular Anime's. ''Uhhh..... (Please don't hate my choice of anime) Attack On Titan? Nah already watched that. Sword Art Online? Watched. Black Bullet....Watched, One Punch Man...Nah, Hmmmm Oh! I haven't seen Fairy Tail before!'' I shouted in excitment and Natsu-kun Chuckled while propping the Laptop by the side of his giant TV and connected a cord to the TV from the laptop so the TV plays what the Laptop plays. 

I rushed into the Kitchen and looked at the clock seeing it was 6:15 and I quickly threw some Popcorn into the Microwave (You can choose what type. Extra Butter, Icing, Chocolate? Or Caramel Idk but ou can choose the flavor since I'm not a major fan of popcorn unless it's Icing.) I propped a Large Bowl (Like those giant ramen bowls from Naruto XD) on the counter and summoned some different flavor ice creams that were in square plastic (Normally Dark blue plastic) containers and plopped 5 different flavors (Half of the whole container) Mainly Chocolate, Cookies and cream, Caramel, Vanilla and Hockey Pokey. I topped the ice cream with Hershey'S Chocolate syrup, Whipped cream on the side along with some cut strawberries and flakes.''Yummmy!'' I shouted by just looking at it and I rushed to the Microwave to see 2 perfect Popcorn packets (What flavor? your choice) I picked up the bowl of Ice cream and picked up the 2 sachets of popcorn and planted them on a table next to the comfy Sofa that faced the TV.

''Food's Done!'' I announced to Natsu-kun and he nodded while starting the 1st episode. I watched in interest and found myself snoozing off when we were 150 episodes through of the anime and the ice cream was finished since Natsu-kun didn't like sweets so I forced him to to have at least 1/3 of the bowl. I told Natsu-kun if he could move a little to the right since I was on his left and he was on the right of the Couch. He nodded and I yawned like a cat and fell asleep half way off the couch. 

(A/N: NOOOO SCHOOL IS BACK ;-; I won't be updating too much but please check out my 'Tsukiko Shippuden' Book and I might add 2 chapters every day for the rest of the week if I can get 300 readers on Tsukiko Shippuden, My book. Sayonara!)