Black Rose Of Gakuen Alice [Behind The Scenes]

(This happens after the Halloween Party, the League Of legends and don't mess with Mei chapters are extras)

''Cut!'' The cameras were trollied away as Umi (Mei) clapped her hands, glad that the episode for today was finished and dusted before Shu (Natsume) walked in (being the lazy kid he is) lazily saying, ''How did I sign up for this...''

Soon Ritsu (Ruka) followed Shu (Natsume) into the wreck room where Umi (Mei) was jumping on the couch as usual. ''Umi-Chan, I think you're going to break the-'' Ritsu (Ruka) tried to warn Umi (Mei) Before she tipped the couch over and landed on the floor butt-first. Shu rolled his eyes while trying to lift Umi up before saying, ''Jeez you're fat'' Umi grew a tick-mark and shoved Shu onto the ground where else Kana (Mikan) was laughing at Shu along with Ritsu.

''We have to keep our fans happy!'' Kana told Shu, answering his question as to why he signed up for this job. ''What fans? I see Fans during the filming, AND FANS DURING SCHOOL!'' Shu groaned and slumped down head first onto the couch. ''I mean, what could be worse? Having another set of fans watching us at this very moment?'' *jinxed* Shu (Natsume) said as Kana and Umi snickered.

''Who knows Shu-kun, there might even be someone narrating our life'' Umi suggested towards Shu. ''Mhm, even if.., they'd probably be thinking of how much time they'd be wasting narrating your cherry attitude'' Shu said and pointed at Umi who looked at him fakely offended with a hand to her chest.

''Well at least they wouldn't make me such a hot head" Umi mumbled causing Shu to smirk, ''Was that supposed to be a pu-'' ''Shut it" Umi mumbled louder causing Shu to smirk and stand up next to Umi who was flustered at how close he was. ''Ahh come on, admit it, you still like me Filming and Reality'' Shu poked Umi's cheek as the said girl's eye twitched.

''Oh wait, probably not in Filming since you're pretty much 20 years older then me'' Shu said and Umi growled. ''You are so dead pretty boy'' She said darkly and gave Shu a murderous glare. ''Ya better run for your life Shu'' Kana said from across the room, said boy had his hands in his pockets and trying to dodge Umi's knife- wait. How the hell does Umi have a knife, I didn't add that!

*Meanwhile Umi tries to kill Shu*

At the back of the wreck room*

''So............You don't think Umi was lying about us saying that there were people watching us right now right?'' Ritsu asked Kana who was as clueless as he was.

''Pshhh, what are you on about, you must be kidding'' Kana laughed.

''No, I'm serious''

''Alright people, we're back on air in 5''

Umi glared at Shu and sighed before calmly putting away the knife and walking out of the wreck room and into her star room where she prepared herself for another episode and long day of filming, as did the others......

But Ritsu still wondered if Umi wasn't lying.....

''Meh, there's no one watching us, you must be delusional Ritsu'' He told himself.....

But is there?