Halloween Party

*Beep Beep Beep....SMACK* ''Uh Oh!'' I said quickly waking up and looking at the alarm clock that was brutally (Sp?) Whacked off the table and laying on the ground. I quickly left a note on the door for Natsume and ran out the door, making sure not the wake Natsume up, rushed down the MANY STAIRS, Literally flew out the door or the dorms and bursted unto the mansion. 

''BREATHE MEI BREATHE!'' I chanted and face planted onto the floor. ''*Pant* Weeeeeewwww, thought I was going to die'' I said and dashed upstairs like sonic and entered my room. ''Hmmm whats the tim- OH MOTHER OF SPRINKLES! IT'S 2 IN THE AFTERNOON AND IT TAKES ME 2 HOURS JUST TO GET READY!!'' I screamed and placed my dress neatly onto the bed. 

''Hmmmm what to do'' I thought and sighed. I quickly took a 5 minute shower, Dried myself and before putting on my dress I also used a small Alice to change my hair silver, along with my age (To about 7 years old) and dusting my body with 'Alice ghost' Powder along with a few tints of invisibility. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and squealed like a fan-girl on sugar. ''Yosh! KAWAII ALWAYS WINS!'' I shouted (Not realizing the affects of using the age alice). I dashed into the room and saw my dress 3 1/2 times my size. ''Oh cookies..Guess I'll have to make a smaller one'' I sighed in annoyance and came up with an idea. 

''Yosh!'' I shouted (I Literally keep saying this IRL) and grabbed all the white silk in the dress and made a white gown/dress.  I quickly put the white dress on along with the darkish green lightish small gown and made a navy colored scarf along with 2 white pom pom's I made quickly. 

I added white ghost like stockings Navy blue eye contacts (Her eyes are kinda big and cute). I bushed my now-dry silver hair and added greyish silver pieces while using a white/ghost like glow powder on my hair to make it rise a bit more along with some on my dress to make it look like I'm glowing.

I found a small grey/silver umbrella white a white handle and put on my black/silver goth hat that looked a lot like a panda. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I looked more Kawaii then scary. 

I looked at the time at saw it was about 4:03 and just for an effect I added a bit MORE ghost powder and a few panted stitch marks on my neck wrist and legs. ''4:30'' I wondered off and walked out the door to see Persona. ''Rei-nii'' I said happily and he had an eye brow raised. ''Who are you?'' He asked and my eyebrow twitched. ''I'm Mei-chan Baka! It's the Halloween Party!'' I said in a matter of fact tone in the end and Immediately hugged him and dashed off to the party. 

The sun was almost going down but was still in the sky making me look a bit invisible. ''Hmmmmm'' I wondered around and found myself at the girls dorm (Hotaru and Mikan). I knocked and entered while Mikan screamed and hid behind Hotaru while Hotaru looked a bit freaked out. ''W-W-Who Are Y-YOU!'' Mikan said scared and I sighed. ''That's the 2 question today'' I sighed again and told them, ''I'm Mei-chan! this is my new costume!'' I squeaked and Mikan Immediately squashed my cheek together. 

''KAWAIII!'' She squealed clapping her hands and dancing around. Hotaru raised an eyebrow and pocked my cheek while my eyebrow twitched. They looked like mini witches. ''Hmm'' Hotaru said and pocked my cheek again. '' *Sigh* Cry baby, stop dancing around and let's get you done'' Hotaru said using her BAKA gun 3 time then carrying on working with Mikan's accessories. 

I helped out and added the necklace, earrings, Witch hat and some other items like make up. ''WALLA!'' I said and both of the girls were done. ''5:50'' Hotaru claimed and I squealed a bit while getting them rushed out of the room and I shutted the door. ''10 more minutes!'' I chanted and we all ran down to wear the party was being held. 

''Wow!'' Both girls said, admiring the floating lanterns, decorations, food, drinks and small details. Some people were here and helping themselves to the fake blood punch. ''YOSH!'' I chanted and we met up with some of the other girls. 

'' Hmm we'res Natsume and Ruka'' Mikan said and I nodded then suddenly realized. ''Baka I guess he's late'' They all nodded and we all waited another hour for the rest of the boys. It was 7:10 and everyone was all here. I 'sensed' Ruka and Natsume's presence while quickly rushing to them.

''Kawaii-Desu'' I squealed and pinched Ruka's cheeks, He was dressed as a vampire and Natsume was dressed as a pirate. ''H-Hey M-Mei-chan s-sorry we're late. Natsume wouldn't hurry up'' He gestured towards Natsume, who was lazily eating pocky I had brought him yesterday.

''Hey Mei'' Natsume said and took a look of my EPIC COSTUME. ''Wait...Now that I take a closer look...MEI YOU LOOK A-ADORABLE'' Ruka whisper-shouted and Natsume nodded while pocking both my cheeks. ''HEY!'' I protested but he smirked and kept pocking me. I waved my hands around the air trying to stop him but he was taller. 

I did a pout face and bit his finger. ''Ow ow ow'' He muttered and rubbed his poor finger. I smirked in victory and put my hand over it, Healing it. ''Healing alice hm?'' Natsume took note and I rolled my eyes. 

''Wow, Mei-chan you look like a ghost'' Yuu came out of no where. He was dressed like.....idk what this generation calls him. Hawwy pwotter or sumthing?. I nodded and the rest of the guys and girls cooed me while some people/teachers clapped at my costume. 

We (As In Me, Natsume and Ruka) walked around the party a bit, Sometimes having a drink or two. I looked behind me and saw some people following like Ninjas, It was Mikan, Hotaru (With her Camera) Sumire, fan-boys and fan-girls. I sighed and we out ran them while blending in with the crowd. 

''Hmmmmmm OH LOOK A HAUNTED HOUSE!'' I said and walked to the entrance. ''Hn, Sure you wont be scared?'' Sasuk- NATSUME said (Nooo the 'hn'). I poked the tongue at him and we all walked inside. We saw some things like Zombies, Spiders, Bats etc. TBH my 'childish' side got a better hang of me..For the worst. I clung to Natsume, shivering at all the creatures we passed. ''Uhhhhh Let's go back'' I said pointing the the entrance and was about to walk out until Natsume scooped me up and plopped me onto his shoulders.

''YOSH A PIGGY-BANK!'' I said smiling and kicking him a bit. ''Let's go horsey!'' I said and pulled a bit of his hair. He sighed and we all exited the haunted house. Some people gave us stares of wonder (Mainly teachers) at how Natsume was carrying a 7 year old that looked like a ghost. 

Right now it was midnight ad it was PACKED! it looked like the best festival EVAA! 

*Timeskip after many horrible Puns demonstrated by....MEI!* 

So...The rest of the night went like this: 

-Mei secretly shipped Ruka+Mikan = Rukan (Which is now.......A SAIL!) 

-She drunk all the punch

-She threatened people to give her candy

-went on a sugar rush

-Kept screaming Halloween puns every time someone said Ghost. 

-Went on a killing spree Yelling out randomly that Zeref from Fairy tail was her senpai

-Danced on some Jelly

-Flew on a unicorn

-Turned herself into a neko ghost

and yea......many random things....

''Don't forget the time I made a candy floss Zeref statue and mentally bowed down to his epicness''  -Mei

....

DON'T EXIT THIS FANFICTION YET!