Meeting Mr Bear Chapter 5

''Okay well class dismissed'' He called while I walked around since it was afternoon and lunch so I decided to see 1 of my friends MR BEAR!.

I decided to have lunch with Mr Bear in the northern forest and packed some chocolate hot milo with marshmallows as a drink and some chocolate dipping sauce with banana a slice of fudge cake more marshmallows as a desert and headed to Mr bears house.

After a few minutes about 30 I approached Mr bears house and saw him chopping away at wood. ''Mr Bear I'm Home!'' I called and he dropped his axe and jumped at me snuggling onto me and I said motherly ''Hello Bear it's been a long time I've brought your favourite foods and drinks.

He had sparkly eyes as I placed Bear down along with 2 cups of hot milo with marshmallows and a plate with cut banana pieces and chocolate sauce with a chocolate piece of fudge to compliment it.

I also saved some for our class since next class is Narumi's and after that is Ability Classes!.

''Arigato Mei-Hime'' Bear said in my thoughts and I smiled and kissed his head while waving goodbye and also gave him one of my never withering Silver roses meaning he has a pure soul.

We all headed to class and I greeted everyone since we were waiting for classes to start and handed everyone in our class a plate of desert and a small cup of milo drink with marshmallows.

I walked up to Natsume and Mikan also Ruka bowing to them and they all blushed a bit but Mikan the most and handed them some lunch while they smiled but while everyone was eating.

I poked Natsume while Narumi was chatting blah blah blah what not.

''Hmm?'' questioned Natsume as I kept poking him until he laid full attention towards me. ''Natsu-Kun Are you a Pervert?'' there was a sudden silence in the air as I tilted my head cutely.

''No!'' He exclaimed.

Once Narumi-Onii's Classes were over I went over to him and told him what class I'll be in. ''D.A Class'' Narumi Answered and I sighed. ''Sorry Mei-Chan but Persona wants to keep you within arm's length so you don't get hurt''. ''I guess so thanks Narumi-Sensei'' I said and decided to go see Natsume and headquarters But kept my mask on while I walked there.