Thank you! Hey guys this is what she looks like! OVER HERE GUUUYYSS! I'M UPDATED

Thank you so much for 100 reads in total it means a lot to me, As I am a beginner author and it does mean very much to me THANK YOU!!!

Againnn Thank you... Really!

When I get home from school Today I will update!

NOOOOO 200 :D HOLY BANANAS AND MILKSHAKE.....I'm hungry now......ANYWAY HOLY COOKIE AND CREAM ICECREAM (BRB GETTING SOME COOKIES). (MMMMMMM YUMMY) (TALKS WITH MOUTH FULL) THANK YOU FOR THE 200 CHOCOLATE CHIPPES IN MY SECRET STASH UNDER MY PILLO-  NVM THANK YOU FOR THE 200 .....READERS YASHHHHH THANK YOOOU SO MUCH!.

Mei-chan's personality with be more childish since I think it's KAWAII-DESU-CHAN~~~.

Okay This is what she looks like/ you guys can imagine her too :D (Hold on i'm going to make it right now then I will do 2 more chapters for you lovelies) 

HELLO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT LAZY BUMS AND DIDN'T CHECK THIS NOTICED BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS!

I thought the neko ears look cute but she doesn't look like that... YET..

Her neck up is what she looks like

She's obviously younger then this one but this is the hair style she wars when she goes to the beach (Note she has extremely long LONG hair *To the ground* and she does where 2 cute buns up top and 2 fringe/pony tails down bottom (I can't find what her swimsuit looks like without being rude so yea i'll be back in 1....2......5 minutes and in 10 minutes or so a new chapter will be updated *READ THE NEXT CHAPTER: TO THE BEACH!)