Meeting The D.A Class and Testing My Skills Chapter 6

I put on my mask heading down one of the few known secret passages to The D.A class an I knew Persona gathered all the members to meet me and that today we will be testing my skills but i wont tell them my real name although a few of them knew my Old and now to be true title, ''Black Rose''.

I Opened one of the doors and knew Natsume was in there leaning on the wall because of my senses since they heighten with my mask on giving me cat senses (Like a foxes) Etc. I stepped in a didn't need to worry about Natsume knowing who I was because I was Wearing my hair down that reached past my waist along with wearing a black coat and a Black rose dress making me stand out. 

Although I left the ''Real'' Mask back at my dorm locked inside its rightful case and wore one of my many which i chose this one instead no causal reason. ''Looks like you're here'' Persona said smirking while some of the members gasped a bit suddenly remembering who I ''Was'' and right now am. I simply nodded while stand next to Persona with all the members standing in bunches in front of me while Natsume gave curious glances while leaning on the wall.

''This is one of our Newest members'' Persona said gesturing towards me while also explaining a few more details and also mentioning a test. ''Why is she here?, She looks weak'' One of the boys said getting a few nods but Persona glared hard making them gulp.

I didn't make any sound until Persona said something that pretty much changed all there respect to high around her. ''Black Chains'' I said simply and black chains with black vines sticking out tightened around the person who called me weak and took realization in. ''H-Hime'' He said guilty to saying i was weak making more people gasp while i raised my hand and flicked my wrist while making him drop to the floor.

''Now now Hime-chan~~'' Persona said making Natsume raise an eyebrow as he lifted his back from the wall. ''Now, I will have'' He looked around and smirked when he saw Natsume , ''Natsume vs Her'' and also gaining a smirk from Natsume while a confused look from me to Persona. I sighed while Natsume and me following the spectators swarmed to a training ground outside the base with a big clearing.

Persona shouted ''Go'' and I sighed even more. I lifted my right hand to my right while a giant scythe appeared in black petals while i gripped onto it. Natsume made the first move by clicking his fingers making a giant ring of fire surround us while he smirked and i stood boredly inside of it.

the fire grew and he swished his right hand making all the fire turning out that fire dragons came out of the fire also followed me fire balls and spears while I sighed boredly. ''Kesshō-ka sa'' I said moving my right foot forward and the kanji sign:

Appeared floating on top of my head and it glowed when the fire attacks were 1 meter away

Appeared floating on top of my head and it glowed when the fire attacks were 1 meter away. Suddenly when the attack were about to hit me the Kanji symbol let out rays of black like a wave:

 Suddenly when the attack were about to hit me the Kanji symbol let out rays of black like a wave:

Instead the black circle was the kanji symbol and the waves are black. A second later when the blast cleared everybody opened there eyes to see all Natsume's fire attacks even the fire ring had crystalized and the Kanji symbol had disappeared while everybody had shocked faces at Me.

''Crsytalized Resurrection'' I said and the crystals started glowing black turning to life again but this time in crystal shards under my control while they attacked Natsume but since Crystal was stronger then Natsume's fire he lost and he was panting while i stood where i normally stood in the start and clicked my fingers making Natsume instantly regen and his strength was stronger while his wounds healed and i sighed.

''Checkmate'' I said boredly and walked off.