Event: BE MY AUTHORS!

......Thank you....

..So Much..

For 1k

;-;

AND NOW

ME BEING THE LAZY BANANA I AM

(P.s I'm currently working on another chapter that someone sent me as a starter) 

I want you guys to be my authors!

YOSH

AUTHORS!

You guys can create a chapter of your favourite sentence (P.s Mad Hatter girl, You can create one too and also the other person who suggested the OC that likes Mei and Natsume being jealous etc.) Basically It's like you guys can make the actual Chapter, Send it to me by P.m or Comments on this chapters newsfeed (Comment section) And I will post it as my next chapter or bonus chapter.

Mei's personality is crazy, weird and cute, so i don't know if It's hard to impersonate her but..

GOODLUCK and try to make a chapter for this story

I'm currently somewhere else for the Holidays so when I get back, I'll make around 3 chapters for the 2 people who gave me some ideas.

(P.s No Mature Chapters excepted unless it's just cheek kisses or whatever the bananas you guys have in mind)

Also, I give permission for you guys to use my Oc, Mei for whatever other stories you guys want to create on your own and to use her for the chapters etc.

Ya..

Don't hate me for not uploading a chapter.....

I'm sorry readers...