Chapter 7: News of the festival??!!

Mei POV

I sighed and to class and as i entered i saw Narumi-sensei in a weird purple outfit telling the class about The Alice Festival and said that the classes will be doing a topic with their alices and i teleported to the back of the room and sat next to Natsume. Class was over and Narumi-onii was talking to Mikan about the classes and ran to us to tell Natsume what was he doing for his class.

''We're not allowed to do it'' Natsume said boredly and I sighed while Mikan asked me, '' Uhh Mikan-chan, I'm not in a class but Narumi oni- I mean sensei I will just be watching things'' And she nodded while Natsume was a bit suspicious since he doesn't know my Alice/s and I smiled cheerfully while she left.

Mikan and her classroom were said to not being allowed to participate and i frowned at the news Narumi-onii quickly gave me and said she was furious and that they are planning on what to do but have no idea and I sighed EVEN MORE.

I was asleep on Natsu-kun lap.

No ones pov

Mei was asleep and Natsume took her with him and Suddenly Mikan came up to him and got a bit jealous that Mei was on his lap and sighed shaking it off while asking Natsume about her problems then suddenly saw his book and got an idea and thanked Natsume kinda regretting to not be Natsume's friend and walked away.

Natsume suddenly felt ill and Mikan had talked with the decision with her class and they decided on a RPG game and while that was thought out Ruka and Hotaru find Natsume unconscious with Mei sleeping and Hotaru took Mei gently while Ruka took Natsume and Natsume was deemed ill with Mei in Natsume's bed and snuggled in.

Mikan, Seeing Natsume was bit okay and asked him to accompany her which he declined and then she asked him if he could visit her class game with Mei and  she didn't notice her inside his bed and walked out. Later on the headmaster invites A celebrity, Reo, to perform at Alice academy which makes everyone (Mainly girls) Thrilled to see him but they didn't know Mei was the number 1 famous singer and celebrity from years ago and still is with a proud standing record of the world record fans.

Even though Mikan has never heard of him she decides with herself to meet and see this ''reo'' and Surmire as they both try to see Reo perform as Mikan had already seen him when he entered the school and their plan failed as Mikan fell from the catwalk up top of the stage and Reo catches her and ''Claims'' that he broke his foot and is sent to the hospital.

Reo doesn't know that Mei is awake and fine and that she'll know of Reo's plans that may lead him to a choice.