Kidnapped By Reo-nii And Putting On A Show

''R-reo-Nii?'' I said and he looked at me with wide eyes and glomped me. I patted his hair. ''Where have you been?'' He asked and I sighed. ''How many days have I been out?'' I asked as nicely as I could but i was angry he joined Organization Z. 

''5 days..'' He said and my eyes widened. ''No...'' I was very VERY worried and I could tell that Reo-nii had encountered Naru-nii again but this time Ruka was on an rampage. ''We're going to have you infiltrate Alice academy's Last dance event'' Reo said Evily and i pushed him away knowing that wasn't him.

He went outside and locked the door while I sighed. I knew I could easily escape but decided to surprised Mikan and Natsume and the rest of the school. I saw a Mask and a Lolita Dress instead of the normal fairy dressed that the girls normally wear on the last dance.

I decided to change my appearance and Looked at myself in the mirror.

I had long black raven hair, Black onyx eyes and light pale cream skin

I smiled at myself and wore my mask.

I looked like a doll and Reo-nii came in and Smiled at me while I sighed

I looked like a doll and Reo-nii came in and Smiled at me while I sighed. He led me to a Limo and I jumped in. All the school knew was that I was a special Guest and I was to be treated with utter respect. 

We arrived at the gates and I hopped out to be greeted by Persona, Though he didn't know who I was but still bowed and led me to the dance party. The party was.....Marvelous and I admired the lights as Persona dropped me off at the path to the party.

Some adults bowed to me while they passed and I bowed back in Acknowledgement. When i entered the main party area everybody looked at me wide eyes. ''B-beautiful'' Said a boy ''Who is she!'' A girl said. 

I went on to the stage and saw Natsume staring at me with wide eyes, I smiled at him but still had my mask on. ''Students and Teachers, This is our special guest'' The announcer said and some of the teachers bowed while students watched in awe.

I flicked my wrist and a song begun:

Unconditionally Nightcore

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would
I do it all because I love you, I love you

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

So open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart

Acceptance is the key to be
To be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
And there is no fear now
Let go and just be free
'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)
I will love you (unconditionally)
I will love you
I will love you unconditionally

Everybody clapped and i smiled warmly. I walked down and boy students asked me to dance with them. I walked into the forest and the fireworks begun. I sat myself  on a cherry blossom tree and sat on a branch with my back against the tree. 

I closed my eyes a bit and heard fireworks and someone was on the same branch as me. ''Yo..'' the voice said and I saw...''Natsume?'' I asked and he loooked at me with wide eyes. He walked up to me from the branch and crouched down above my layed down legs and looked into the holes of my mask.

Next thing he lifted it up and had wide eyes. ''Mei?'' He said and I looked away ashamed. He tilted my head to make me looked up at him and I blushed a bit. I blinked and next thing he had his lips on mine. 

He kissed me while I was shocked. ''Natsume?'' I said and he smirked.