Meeting My New Classroom Chapter 3

''Wait here until I call you up Rose-Chan'' he smiled sweetly and that's what I loved about him, his happy go mood that sets anyone's day if you're like me. I quickly used an invisible spell to make my stars invisible so they won't know my rank.

''Well Class we also have a new student'' Some people groaned and said that they already have an annoying new student that they don't want another and I smirked but replaced it with my calm expression (she smirks because Persona is like her How-To-Smirk Teacher).

''Please welcome Mei-Chan to our class'' and he gestured me to come in and I complied but I looked flustered in the inside of my mind. ''Introduce yourself Hime- I mean Rose-Chan'' He mistaken and I smiled a reassuring smile that the boys in our class except for 2 drooled at and made love eyes while I giggled some of the girls squealed and told me I was a doll or a goddess or a queen etc.

''If only they knew hehe'' I thought at what they said. ''Oh Gomen, My name is Mei-Chan I like the colours black and white mainly and please take care of me'' I said cutely and they all squealed while I smiled (Her smiles are always real at first when she murdered some smiles were fake towards other people not the school teachers or Persona who cared so deeply for her but soon she felt welcomed and the darkness inside her felt warmth too) ''Okay Mei-Chan please sit in the back of the classroom next to the boy with a bunny and manga on his face, Mikan-chan you'll be partners with Ruka-kun and Mei-Chan you'll be partners with Natsume-Kun''.

''Also! Please do NOT hurt Mei-chan OR else You will be GIVEN a painful PUNISHMENT!'' he said seriously and I walked over to him and placed me hands on both his cheeks and tilted my head saying something only he could hear. ''Please Narumi-Onii a serious posture does not fit you as you are my sun and Rei-Onii is my moon'' I said motherly and he smiled gaining back the happy mood.

''Alright Mei-Chan but please be careful as you are on many conditions right now'' he said scolding like and I chuckled while bowing ''Yes Sensei'' and he left saying he has something to do and the sub teacher said something about self-studies.

I walked over to Natsume And Ruka but on the way received a hateful glare from the Mikan girl and I sighed noticing she liked Natsume no loves him and I think they are perfect a couple while I stopped in the middle of the room as I was walking I thought about shipping names for Natsume and Mikan.

Hmmmm.. I wondered off....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mind Shipping Shrine:

Ruka+Mikan: Rukan

Natsume+Mikan: Mikatsumi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed I was day dreaming and quickly but swiftly jumped over my seat and sat gracefully Between Natsume and Mikan (Mikan on the left, Natsume on the right and Ruka near the window on the far left *The seats are the bench ones*) I heard :o and OoO faces at my gracefulness I made no sound when I quickly jumped into my seat.