Chapter 8: Mei Revealed?!?! Kidnapped Natsume??? What else!

No ones POV

Mikan and Surmire decided to sneak into the hosptial and ended up hiding under a hospital bed near Natsume's bed. Suprsingly Reo comes along and starts to use his alice on Natsume not noticing Mei their snuggled up underneath the sheets but finds out who she was juts when she woke up with Natsume on a mans back as Reo looks surprised and makes her uncounscious aswell. 

The girls escape from the school and follow Reo after kidnapping Natsume and Mei. However, they are also knocked unconscious and kidnapped by Reo's men. They are taken to a warehouse and bound so that they can't escape.  

Mei's POV

I opened my eyes and was met with rope tied legs and hands with Mikan talking on a Panda communicator and my face was inches away from Natsume who looked worried. I stirred and Natsume burnt our ropes off.

 Meanwhile, the teachers discover that the three-FOUR are missing, and Hotaru tells them that Reo kidnapped Natsume and the girls tried to save him. The girls wake up and try to untie themselves, but fake sleeping as they listen to Reo talk about how Natsume burned down his childhood village at 8 years old and was put in the academy also who Mei was which surprised them the most.

  Reo plans to make Natsume join Z and Mei their princess as for Natsume also, the school's enemy, as a spy. Natsume wakes up and realizes the situation, as Narumi gets a hold of them through Hotaru's transmitters. Reo catches them and tries to convince Natsume and Mei to join Z, but Mikan pushes him away. Reo realizes that Mikan is unaffected by his Alice and says she looks like "That Person". Natsume tells the girls that he will deal with Reo alone while they escape. As the girls are running away to get help, Mikan realizes that the reason Natsume is fighting Reo alone is because he is contemplating suicide.

Mei stayed behind with Natsume even when he told her to go but she nodded a no. Mikan came back and stopped Natsume by jumping on him which i was glad for. The alice barrier did not effect Mei at all as she used an overpowered Barrier to stop the enemies and Mikan along with Natsume falls down a flight of stairs.

Natsume orders Mikan to leave along with Mei that was holding up a magic barrier which was beyond powerful to Natsume's Suspicon. Mikan tries to help Mei but Mikan ends up fainting as a distaction of her injury, Mei was distracted and Reo made her unconcious while scooping her up bride style and saying something that made Natsume shocked.

''Queen Of Alices'' Reo answered Natsume and Reo smirked while leaving as Natsume was angry, letting out an burst of energy exploding the warehouse.  Some time later, Mikan wakes up in the hospital in the academy. Narumi tells her that they didn't find Reo and Mei... Had been kidnapped, Mikan was beyond sad and was terrible but at least she saved Natsume and Mikan was upgraded 1 star.

*Next Day*

Everyone in the B class were sad all week especially Mikan and Natsume..

Mei's POV

I groaned and yawned waking up to see im in a black queen sized bed with Reo sitting on the side and i said barely audible, ''R-Reo-nii'' and he looked at me.