Chapter 6

After I woke up again in the infirmary, I was told to go home. I tried to say that I was alright and that I had to see Len-chan and talk to him, but... they didn't let me. The school nurse said that I needed to rest and get my mind of of Len-chan for a while. So, now I was walking home. That's right, after (B/F/N) showed me that poster, I've been thinking about Len-chan 24/7. But I just couldn't help it. After all, Len-chan was and still is my beloved best friend and love. My love for him has changed, not one bit. He has always been my love. Of course, I was actually happy that Len-chan was back in my life, though in a different way. I haven't talked to him properly how he has been doing or did he went to that competition after I left nor that I loved him. More than anything I wanted us to be so close that we were back then. I missed him, more than my parents. "Did you find him?" "Yes, he said he'll be walking a while to clear his mind" I looked around me and saw two girls talking. The other one had blue hair and the other one blond hair. Those girls seemed like the vocaloid girls from that concert yesterday. "Hey, are you (Y/N)-san? Len-kun's friend?" The blue haired girl asked coming next to me. "Y-yes" "I'm Miku Hatsune and this Rin Kagamine. Len's twin sister" They both looked so beautiful, sexy and amazing. Wait, is it really okay for me to think like this?

 Wait, is it really okay for me to think like this?

"Miku, I can introduce myself. Yes, I'm Rin Kagamine, Len's sister. It's nice to finally meet you. Len has been talking a lot about you. I remember him always telling me he was going to meet someone. I guess it was you who he was going to see" Rin-san said happily. She's very talkative person. Hang on, Len-chan has been talking about me? So, if he always told Rin-san he was going somewhere, then that means he didn't live near me. Did he travel from somewhere to come to me? "Rin-chan, that's enough" Miku-san said calming Rin-san. Both of them were so beautiful and cute at the same time that I was kind of getting jealous being around them. I wonder why Len-chan wanted to become friends with me when he had girls like these around him. If I could only remember. I wish there would be a time machine, so I could go back in time and see those early days of our friendship. "YOU DO?! Miku-san and Rin-san asked happily and surprised at the same time. I guess I said it out loud without noticing. "Well, yes. I don't remember the early days of mine and Len-chan's friendship. I just remember us always being friends. So, if there would be a time machine, I could go back in time and see the day when we first met" Both of them looked at each other few times and then back at me smiling devilishly. What did they have in mind? "Come watch our rehearsal in the evening today" "Yes, come. Please?" That might be fun, but I can't. The school nurse told me to rest and I collapsed today. And Len-chan would be there. I would certainly try to get him to tell me the truth again and It would be too much for my mind to bear. "I-I can't" "You do want to see him don't you?" Of course I did, more than anything. Ever since (B/F/N) showed me that poster Len-chan has been my mind. I haven't even talked to him properly, like asked how is he or did he went to that competition and that I loved him. "I guess a visit wouldn't harm" "Yey, I'll tell Kaito to come pick you up in the evening. Okay? We'll see you at the rehearsal" Miku-san said before leaving  with Rin-san, both of them waving goodbye big smiles on their beautiful faces. They were so friendly and happy people. But only one question popped in my mind  after continuing my walk home: how would Len-chan react? "I'm home" Even though no one would replay me back. Just then my phone vibrated. The text was from (B/F/N).