Chapter 1.

After my parents died i moved in with with my uncle George
(my moms brother) who is a known director in Los Angeles it was about after i had picked my new room in his unnecessarily ginormous house when he asked me if i would like to go to work with him in Santa Cruz. I said yeah because there wasn't anything else to do in that house its too big for a small girl to be alone in and why does he have a huge mansion type house when its just him and his dog Nanook, now me but still. Man, that dog is beautiful (and trained) its a husky with a brown colored eye on his left side of his face and a crystal blue colored eye on his right. I grab the luggage with all my clothes in there and i decide to take that to Santa Cruz. I mean i didn't really have much because I lost most of my stuff in the fire. I had about 5-6 outfits including pajamas and dresses. I only have one pair of shoes which will last me a while I've had them forever.
"Lets go we gotta get there by tomorrow at least." George yells while running downstairs. I grabbed my luggage and put it in the car.
"Thats it?" George asked
"Thats kinda all i have left from the fire. " i sigh
"Dont worry about it you can buy whatever you want your a good kid just dont go overboard."
"Since when do i ever go overboard."
"Haha true." George laughs.
We get into the car and head off to Santa Cruz.
"What do you have to do in Santa Cruz?" I ask
"Well i have to shoot a film there."
"Really? Whats it about called whats it about and all that jazz." I say excitedly.
"Its called The Lost Boys, its about a single mom with two kids that move to "Santa Carla the murder capitol of the world." (He quotes with his hands)Which is infested with vampires who want Michael, the oldest to become one of them. Sam, the younger one meet these two comic book freaks Edgar and Alan who tell him about the roaming vampires and help Sam try to warn his mom that shes dating the head vampire and she doesn't believe them and its like how they get rid of them and stuff like that."
"WOAH THATS AWESOME!"
"Haha yeah it is and the set, its on the beach well not all of it, some of it so you can hang at the beach and mingle with the actors and crew. Thats why i waited for you to get to my house so i can take you to experience all this."
"Ive always wanted to come to California."
"And now your here."
"Yeah...man, California is amazing."
"Eh, you get used to it."
"Its gonna take me a while."
It was quite a long drive, we went through all the cities to get gas and munchies and like actual meals along the way. I fell asleep.