Chapter 10.

I wake up to Corey at my side and my tv off. I try to get up and Corey pulls me closer and groans something I couldn't understand. I lightly pick up his arm and put it around my huge body pillow. He squirms and puts one leg around it and holding it tight. I open the door to hear a huge and loud squeak. FUCK. Corey moves but doesn't wake up. I open the door as quickly as possible and I head out to the kitchen for a glass of water. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen to get two glasses water i put them on the counter to look in  the cabinet. why not I'm already down here I grab a few snacks and head back up. Corey is up and he looks somewhat disappointed.
"Hey sleepyhead."  Corey jumps as I said that.
"Oh hey I thought you left." Corey sighs in relief.
"Why would I do that?" I sarcastically say
"I don't know."  He smiles
"I just went to get some snack and two glasses of water there's cokes in the fridge if you want one."
"Nah I don't like Coke."
"Oh." I slide on my bed. Corey grabs the tv remote and puts on MTV. The Lost Boys preview was currently showing.
"OH MY GOODNESS!" I gasp going to the edge of the bed quickly. The thirty seconds suddenly end I now I really want to see the movie.
"Woah it seems so good!" I smile
"George said the premiere is coming up soon."  Corey laughs
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Omg I really want to see it."
"Yeah George will take you to the premiere."
"I hope so!"
"Is it hot in here?" Corey smirks
"Yeah let me open the window."
I smile turning around.
"Lets go swimming."
"Okay let me get in my shorts."
I get into the closet and change into my swim outfit, grab a towel and head out to greet Corey in nothing but his boxers. Slim and Pale he was. But if we're out there long enough he'll get a bit darker of not red. We race down stairs and I open the door and we both head out to the pool. I hear the phone ring so I run to the kitchen.
"Hello?"
"Good you're home I'll be home in an hour or so."
"Okay I'll  be in the pool, Corey is here with me."
"Alright then see you when I get home."
"Alright."
"Bye."
"Bye" I hang up the phone and head out to the pool. Corey was already inside he was swimming in the deeper end. I get on the diving board and I flip into the pool. We swim for about a good two hours when George gets home. "Hey guys dinner will be here in twenty get into some warm clothes."
We get out and I hit the shower and as soon as I get out i change into my pajamas and comb out my hair. "I have a bag of clothes in my car I'll be back." She goes to the back where he parked his car. He comes back with a backpack and he gets in the shower and he asks puts on his pajamas.
"You're staying the night?" George asks.
"Yeah I called my mom it's fine with her."
"Okay."
The bell rings and George gets up to answer it. He comes back with the Hugest and I mean HUGEST pizza I've ever seen in my life. Corey helps him put it on the table. "Don't touch it!" I run upstairs to grab my camera I run back down and snap a photo of the humongous pizza.
"Okay now you can touch it." I say taking a slice or what seems like a square of cheese pizza.

An hour later the pizza is a quarter ways done and I hold my little tummy which doesn't feel little anymore. Corey and I are laid on the couch stuffed for our lives with pizza and Coke. Watching M.T.V. Music videos Purple rain by Prince is on. "PURPLE RAIN  PURP-OHHHL." Corey attempts to sing along but is too full to do so.
"Lets go to sleep its getting late." I manage to get up. Corey does the same and we slowly but surely make our way up the stair and to my room. Corey plops on my bed and I do the same. I give him part of my blanket because one nice and I'm too full to move and get another blanket. As soon as you know it Corey is fast asleep. So I write in my diary.

Today was good. I had lots of fun with Corey and I really want to see Lost boys now. I saw the most BEAUTIFUL cello today at the mall man, it was a beauty.... I yawn so I put the book away and shut my eyes. Purple rain was stuck in my head it repeated as I started to fall asleep.  PURPLE Rain purple raaaaiiin........

I had to add Prince in honor of his passing he was such a true legend and will be missed 💕🎶🤘🏽