Chapter 19.

George came up to my room and tells me that I leave in two weeks. So the past two weeks I've been hanging out with Corey and the rest of the cast. I finally go to introduce Corey to Nat. I give Josh a call and give him the news. He tells me congrats and good luck. I was thrown a go away party. It was the Santa Cruz toast all over again. But this time we were all crying. They made me make a speech and I sobbed. My family may be different and somewhat old I was happy. I had a family. And that's all that really mattered.  George, Corey, and Nat all dropped me off at LAX. I gave them one last hug and I was off to New York.

>> few weeks later  >>

I've been to a lot of auditions and stuff. Corey, Nat and George called me everyday. I promised I'd write a letter once or twice a month about everything that happens in that month if I don't get the chance to tell them. I had gotten a flat in Brooklyn I decorated it to my liking. The wall by my closet full of the pictures I took during the amount of time I've been here and the ones from Los Angeles. George continued my credit card now because I need it more than anything. I look for a job and I now work at a small cafe in Brooklyn. One day I can home from one of the auditions and I turned on the news. The head line was: Corey Haim moved on from his summer fling by going back to Alyssa Milano.
My hear broke in ten million little pieces. He called a little after what I saw. I acted as if I was fine but I really wasn't. I was hurt. He promised but I still shouldn't have expected it. It's Hollywood were talking about no one waits for anyone. Not even love. I got really tired of all the stuff and so I decided to stop answering calls for awhile. Unless they're from here. So I guess he took that the wrong way. We started talking just as friends and I got busy. And he got busy. And for a while we didn't talk. Then we went back to talking everyday. I had went to a dancing class and didn't get home until late. As soon as I got home I knocked right out.

>> two years  later>>

I decided to visit George.I saw Corey and he had matured quite a bit. He was no longer with Alyssa anymore but I was still somewhat heartbroken. I have a boyfriend named Zander back in New York. I met him at an audition on Broadway. We've been dating for a month. Corey and I talked a little while I was here. And we became friends again. And I went back home. To my busy life. It's going to be a while until I get the chance to visit again.

Sorry I jump quite a bit but I just put it all in one chapter instead of making three short chapters so yeah sorry again