Chapter 12.

We get in Corey's car and I turn on the radio and flip through the stations until I find a station playing some freestyle mix. I move my head to the beat and look out to the window as Corey drives. It was a small drive until we get on the highway. Corey switches to the express lane and passes the speed limit. Like anyone cares. He presses a red button which makes the top come off. Man, do I love this car. It's my dream car. Well, right after the white jeep with no top or doors that I always wanted. My dad had one but he decided to sell it so we could buy the pool. George said I had a car in the garage and I don't think I've seen it yet. I'll check it out when I get back. The mix ends and I wait for the next song.
"So where do you wanna eat?"
" maybe a nice burger place."
"Really?"
"No I hate burgers."
"Fine what about pizza?"
"I had waaaay too much pizza yesterday."
"True."
"Hm sushi?"
"Yeah I like sushi I know this great place in the area we are going too."
"Alrighty then to the sushi place!"
We drive for a good amount of time until we get to "rockin' sushi" It look like a cute place so. We both get out and already there is paparazzi. Man they stick to you like flies. "Cmon don't worry about them all they want is a reaction." Corey grabs my hand. We intertwine our fingers together and we enter. We sit down and the lady gives us the menu. I look for the vegetarian section and I see a tofu spring roll. So I order that and a Sprite. Corey gets a California roll and a Sprite too. I look around and that's when I spot a familiar figure. Josh. With some chick. The guy I met at the beach when I went with Natalie. He spots me and smiles. As he was about to get up to leave through the other door. I smile and wave back. The food is done so Corey and We eat up, pay and head out. We make it to the car without any paparazzi bothering us. We drive off and five minutes later we reach the hall of fame. He parks the car and we get out. We walked for at least five hours before we got tired. We agree to go home and make it there in another hour. We kinda stopped for ICECREAM duh! He races me upstairs to my room but I'm too tired to run so I let him win. We start watching the wizard of oz. Judy Garland is beyond gorgeous. Man I'd love to be as beautiful as her. Corey and I were focused on the movie for a while. Then we started to get into a more comfy cuddling position. He turns around. I think he's asleep. So I decide to write in my journal.

My Los Angeles adventures are more than a fourteen year old can handle. My birthday is next week so I don't think I'm going to have a party because George said that the Lost Boys premiere is coming up so I wouldn't want to interfere with the stress George has with planning the after party. So I'll wait. God do I love Corey. He is so much more than what the magazines write. If only I knew a little more about him I would definitely write a book about him myself. Oh crap he's waking up bye.

Corey turns around and asks " do you love me?" I look at him with an unsure face. Not unsure as in I don't love him. Unsure as in I wonder why he's asking me this question. I simply smile at him and reply " yes I do." He looks at me Unsatisfied " no seriously do you love me as Corey or as Corey haim the Hollywood heartthrob?"
I look at him I now know what he's asking so I simply reply. "if someone were to give you a flower and call it a rose and someone else gives you the same flower and calls it a Lilly would it smell the same?" He takes a while to solve my riddle. "Yes if it's the same flower it would smell the same regardless of the name." Corey replies. I smile really big. "Exactly my point it
wouldn't matter if your name was Corey or if it was Steven. You as a person wouldn't change so why should my love?" He looks at me now satisfied with my answer. " I love you baby girl." Corey hugs me tight kissing my temple."I love you too babe." I hug him back. I lay my head in his chest and we both continue to watch the movie.