Chapter 4.

It was a bit late and The team was already asleep. I walk outside to get some fresh air away from that stuffy hotel room. I mean it's nice and all but there's a lot of people in there. As I close the door I hear a bunch of puffing. I turn to see Haim smoking a cigarette on the stairs that lead to the sand from the beach. I walk to him and sit down next to him.
"What are you doing up?" He asks
"Just needed some fresh air, what about you aren't you cold out here?"I say tightening the blanket that's wrapped around my body and dragging on the floor.
"Now that you mentioned it yeah I kinda am." He smiles
"Here." I say handing him some of the large blanket.
"Thanks." he says grabbing it and wrapping it around him.
"Want a drag?" He offers me the cigarette.
" no I'm okay." I say
"Okay." He says taking another puff
"So why do you smoke?" I ask breaking the ten second silence
"I have a lot of stress on my mind."
"Oh, do you want to talk about it? I mean it's cool if you don't I understand I didn't talk for weeks after my parents passed." I tear up a little
"I'm sorry again Feldman is such a retard for asking."
"It's okay." I say
"So you really want to know my story?"
"Yeah." I nod
"Well some of the stuff you see in the magazines are true but not all."
"I would think so."
"Yeah like how the hell do they get such details that make NO sense in any way to the story itself."
" yeah sounds like highschool."
"Man I wish I went to public school."
"Honestly it's not all that I mean you have your basic bitches who try to steal your boyfriend and the jocks who try to get in your pants and when you tell them no they make a huge lie about you and..."
"Wow I mean I've always wanted to go to a public school but that sucks."
"Eh you get used to it as long as your with the right crowd it ain't half bad it's when you get mixed with the wrong people is when you're screwed."
"Same with Hollywood."
"Oh."
"I love acting and all but it's the people and the stuff that happens behind the camera no one can handle the truth because with Hollywood it usually bullshit."
" I'm sorry I don't know what to say."
"It's okay."
"You know you're so poetic."
"People who have a dark past usually are."
" cmon you guys get some sleep"
George comes of out the door.
"Okay." We both say in unison

Sorry this chapter is kinda (very) crappy well anyways love you guys xoxo sammi